Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Eye exam?

Today I finally got some appointments!

Surprises of surprises, even though they all came from friends or ppl I knew, still I'll take it anytime. At least it'll be practice for me, who knows what might turn up?

So the moral of this story here is..DON'T STAY AT HOME!! go and mingle and make friends, never know what might turn up. Hmmm...upon reflection..I've been too much of a hermit....ok as they saying goes, if you want to eat lobsters and not hotdogs, you gotta do what you dont like to do.....

Now, tomorrow will be an interesting day for me cos I'll be going for an eye exam to see if I'm suitable to go and do the lasik laser thingy to undo the 4 eyes phenomenon. This is going to be interesting..... lets see how this turns out... as it is, eye ball surgery aint high on my list of doable surgery, personally I think a triple heart bypass is safer than this (possibly) cos you can always (yeah rite) gt a replacement heart! or at least someone will invent an artificial one for you to live long enough to see off your creditors.... as far as I know, artificial eyes aint on the horizon, its not even near the moon.....

We'll see.. stayed tuned for this adventure...






Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?