Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Finally Its Over

What a day!

Never have I been so stressed this year. it was THE event for the company. THE annual chrismasy/year end get together and I had the honour (or luck?) to organise it.

It was to be a BBQ and not having organised one for a loonnngggg time, stress man.

It all started weeks before when the arrow came flying in my direction, somewhat reluctantly I caught the arrow, reluctant becos i knew how much work it could be...still i caught it.....:)

Anyways, yesterday, spent most of the evening shopping for the food and stuff, I worried throughout that I may not have bot enuf food (alas, i got more than enough, thanks to some last min kiasuism), I worried that my seasoning of the chicken wings and lamb might not be good enough....

WELL its OVER!!!

I got good reviews on my seasoning of the food!!
I didnt get any caustic comments!!
Generally everyone seemed happy enough!!

WHEW!!

enuff said, I'm stoned from all the tequila, going to zzz




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?