Monday, December 13, 2004

This is both curious, weird and tingly

Having totally resisted the ideas of blogs for a while, mainly possibly due to a misplaced sense of privacy, i now find myself here!

I guess having being a vocal proponent of letting steam off with whomever who might listen, i have finally relented to the hypocritic within who had been nagging on why not here??? and have decided to add my two cents worth with however might be interested to hear my rants and ravings, actually more like my inner thoughts....

finally a place to transmit my ESP thoughts...haha....ok dont tip my toe into the water, dive straight in!!

Do note the properly spelled english, although i suspect this will change over time to the shorthanded sms versions....

hmmmm more later......

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?