Thursday, January 13, 2005

13 days into the new year

Hmmm its 13 days into the new year already...god how time moves, too fast!

today it struck me i am really getting to the top of the hill as far as life goes, for months I've been seeing the effects, blurring vision, slowing metabolism...today the white stuff on the head has started to blossom....sigh...

LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST! as they say

anyways, to back pedal a bit, to my eye exam, which was also an awakening prelude to the discovery of the white stuff, i found out my cornea was too thin for regular lasik so i gotta do another version called lasek. basically they are the same except the technique in how the flap is created is different. lasek will have less complications from flap problems but the trade off is a LOT more pain and and discomfort post surgery. But reputedly better for the long term. It also means I cant do both eyes at once and will have to do it one eye at a time, bit of an inconvenience but what the heck.. I'm going for it, cant wait for the day i dont need my glasses anymore! first eye schduled to be corrected on the 28th.......second one is nex month...

After i last climbed any sort of mountain over 14 years ago, i've signed up with a group of ppl to go an climb mt kinabalu! from the iterinary it looks a lot easier than climbing mt ophir... but will be colder given its over 10,000 feet high, i think its 12,000 plus if i remember correctly. yayyy back to climbing again...need to train up! something to aim at now.

On the job front, I think i'm easing into it better now that I've got a much better picture as to what i need to do and also how i want to do it. Lets see how things turn out. going to kl for 2 days next week. gonna be busy. I'm eyeing that BMW so i'm going to make this work, one way or another :P









Comments:
Take lots of pictures when you go, ya?
 
Of course!! got my cam ready...:P
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?