Sunday, January 02, 2005

Its a Brand New Year

its been a terrible and tragic end for a lot of people on boxing day

the pictures and views of the sea rolling ashore like in a godzilla movie will forever be imprinted in my mind

a moment of silence and prayers for those who lost their lives or families

i remember 14 months ago, i was in an classroom workshop exercise

that exercise required me to choose

to choose to live or to choose to die

I chose to be a hero and die

Though it was a workshop, I had the chance to possibly experience what was it like to be dead,

I didnt like it, because I 'm not finished with life!

The lesson learnt was if you want to help people you have to be alive!!

I have the power within me to make the world a better place for those around me who are still alive

therein lies my biggest contribution

I can't change or rescue the whole world

I most certainly can do what i can for my little corner of the world

One other lesson I learnt was to do things in little bits, many little bits makes up a bigger bit and so you grow

By sheer coincidence (really??) the radio's now playing a song called "Join the Caravan of Love"

Indeed join I shall and deliver my love to those around me

I'm looking forward to this year

I get to do things and I'm thankful for it

2005 here I come!!



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?