Monday, January 24, 2005

Roller Coaster

Its 25 days into the new year and 14 days to the new chinese lunar new year. Almost right bang in the middle.
Last couple of days anxiety attacks, unwarranted worry, setting a roller coaster ride of emotions over stresses of a new job, am i up to it? can i do it? blah blah blah

A net chat with a fren gave some hope and then bang this morning, opened my mail, there was my daily inspirational bite, which i hardly read these days but was inspired today, perhaps grasping at whatever straws that came and BANG rite in face it told me to smile.......

Hmmmm its realy weird how something like this, like this daily email, could be so so accurate in describing how i feel and basically telling me to stop being an idiot and be who i can be.... :D

I think there is a god after all...I did ask for help the other day........another revelation...last was in church 20+ years ago..... although been in many temples since....still.....its not the house, its who's in the house....

A big THANK YOU.......



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?