Friday, February 11, 2005

ahhhh back to the gym

I got a couple of things done today.

One was some golf practice. (one sentence speaks volumes)

The other was exchanging my old analog TV cable box for a digital one and while installing it took the opportunity to swap my old dvd player for a newer one (plays more codes and I got it for free!) and cleaned up the mess of cables at the back of the whole tv rack. Put my home theater back online too, now i get 3D sensurround!

And finally i got back into the gym today for some serious training! havent really trained my legs for like 3 months since my marathon prep. Today I still managed to squat 100kg....hmm not bad... did my shoulders and biceps and almost killed my abs...

I am very sure I'll pay for it tomorrow!!!

happy as a bird...tomorrow I'm gonna kill more parts ...haha

oh ya managed to catch on dvd this evening, a movie called Mr 3000...interesting and inspiring, neva too late to do anything and to do the right thing..

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Oooooh, I can't wait to get back to the gym!! It was closed for a week over CNY. The gym gang went out visiting and pigged out instead. :P
 
pigged out is good! gives you some incentive to train harder!!!

I've working out quite a bit u know over CNY (designed to make u drool)

:D
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?