Saturday, February 19, 2005

Fast and zapped

Whew... went to KL on wed, went up in the morning and came bak at nite, what a rush, literally, left sg at abt 8+ reached pj abt 12+ slow and easy drive figuring uncle sam will be out to collect donations for their welfare funds.


Was a great drive on the way up, had spyro gyra and a bunch of other fusion jazz albums on the cd.....

To my surprise my meetings went well, with big possibilities, had a really nice dinner with a fren, then I had to get home..

The drive home was least to say errr interesting, i left damansara in kl close to 9pm stepped in my front door at 12.30am .....This is prob the last time I'm driving up to KL in this car cos I'm giving it up soon...sigh...so this photo memory..



ALSO

Finally zapped my remaining eye, had forgotten the trouble u had to go thru, but anyways its only a week, will be over real soon. My first eye was overcorrected slightly, I got no problems with that! should be able to see even further i think :P ..... now lets settle this eye first....

Comments:
Hey, glad to hear that you got your eye fixed, and the good meetings too.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?