Monday, February 07, 2005

Its time to be Roosterfied

Wow so fast..... time buzzes by
Its already Feb and Chinese New Year is here
I always dreaded CNY
but for some reason this year I'm acually looking forward to it
I get an awesome 5 days off this year! wed till sun..
I'm so flabbergasted I havent a clue what I'm going to do with the time
Probably wilt it away with movies and more movies...or books
Speaking of books, I've got a ton that I havent read yet
from fiction to non fiction...
cool..now i know what to do liao.....beach, book, drinks.....yippee!
oh yeah musnt forget golf too, been too long since i did that stuff
now i've got a ton of things to do!
whew
and i get to celebrate cny with one good eye haha...better than none!

wishing everyone a HAPPY, PROSPEROUS AND FULLY FRUITFUL NEW YEAR!!!!




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?