Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Off kilter

Tmw will be interesting.

I'm gonna be driving up from here ole' Singapore all the way to KL, have a couple of meets in the afternoon and then drive back in the evening after dinner with some frens.

All of some 330km one way.

Some called me mad. I see it as an adventure. And I seem to recall having done something similar a while ago and that was on a motorcycle. the nite drive will be interesting with the lasered eye not at 100% yet and i having the reduce the power of the glasses on the other unzapped eye to minimise the refractive blurness of one eye on glasses and the other not.

But I'm looking forward to the drive, it relaxes me. Its my form of nirvana......on wheels.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?