Monday, February 28, 2005

Reflection

I started this blog with the absolute aim of anonymity.
With the aim of saying anything i wanted and not get into trouble for it,
Legally that is.... am still mindful that big brother may be watching..
But really a place to be able to express myself
Freely and without inhibition
Somehow I've drifted a bit off course
This new course I'm beginning to like
I guess I now realised that its extremely boring to be anonymous
So slowly I am adding bits and pieces of me
It's still a collection of my day to day ramblings
But a rather more forward looking way to ramble is the course I'm now on

Found this pic on the web
Is a great pic
I may be dark and grey
But the surrounding is full of light and life
And it shines upon me illuminating me in way I didn't think possible
Thats life
It illuminates everyone whether you are shiny or dark
The saying now goes
When the going gets tough, the tough can smile and get going :)

Comments:
:) Good for you. As long as you're comfortable with that, good for you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?