Monday, April 11, 2005

Date Patrol

recently i chanced upon a coupla things on the telly
one was a long lost love (sorta) , well actually a coupla long lost loves
car repair and model making, two things I used to do a lot during my (ahem) younger days and of which today society and civilisation has taught me to forget them cos it might be better to be clean than dirty, watching them mess around with dinged up cars sorting them out, building models which i used to build....sigh memories but its stuff i need to get back into!!!!!!

The other show which really really caught my attention was Date Patrol
first time I saw it i cringed, i wanted to change channels, i couldnt bear to see what sort of embarrasment the poor guinea pig would have to go through, wat a cheesy show i thot, getting this guy to go on dates, doing stuff i would never do, dressing up which i would neva do.......................

HANG ON, wait a minute!

isnt these the stuff that I need to do exactly????

stuff like straightening up my posture, my attitude, dont slouch, shoulders back chest out, feeling the energy centre, (what ever happend to my TKD???)

stuff like having the confidence to talk to anyone about anything anywhere, speaking clearly AND SLOWLY (my biggest fault)

stuff like dressing right and lookin right (time to use the hair gel)

I had cringed cos that was ME, that geek on the tv, only thats the tv version
the real one was sitting here watching his own reflection and it aint pretty, i learnt a lot in one episode

today was episode 2 and I learnt ooooo eeeee yooowwww a way to relax my stern face..:D

I'm having more and more fun watching this, damn I hope they sell the series on dvd I need to buy the whole lot

cos this is exactly what i need!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?