Wednesday, April 27, 2005

mid life crisis ...

I'm stressing myself out.

I guess its really crunch time and I'm being crunched.... by myself

1)big project I'm working on and I can really feel it and I'm not happy about it.
I dont like the pressure. some people can cope with it. I can cope too but I hate it.
and when I hate it, i dont enjoy the work and i produce crap as a result.

2) maybe because also at the back of my mind is should I stay or migrate.I have the pressure, opportunity and ability to go elsewhere.
hot or cold, two extremes.
here its nice comfy, hot, warm, recognizable, safe
there its cold, cold,unknown, unknown
maybe I should go to just experience life outside of here.
thing is I'm too clingy to what i have right now... sigh....

3) I dont know what i really want to do right now. there is no sense of direction. of a destination to reach for.

so when all 3 adds up, it sucks big time.
damn...

Comments:
I understand. But hey, take a deep breath and relax. Nothing is as bad as it seems. :)
 
thanks for the reminder :)
 
If you're a fan of LOST, check out lost tv blog
 
can see you are not in cruise control and a lot of meddling is required in the journey of life.

borrowing from the insurance fraternity - analyse your risk profile and stage of life you are in now, then sit down and plan your "life" investment.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?