Tuesday, November 08, 2005

little pleasures

reading a fellow blogger's post (u know who u are!)
made me hungry as hell for chicken rice...... (tummy rumbling)

but

I had a nice substitute today when I managed to prepare Bak Kut Teh...yummy...
still maybe this weekend can make chicken rice.....haha

the other little pleasure is that i get to watch my fav show..the amazing race
the new family dynamics are fun altho the level of difficulty of the roadblocks and detours has dropped back down to kindergarden level

last week the most "difficult" task was finding a red bean in a pile of yellow ones.... wah lau ..

however its still fun to watch :P

Comments:
Hehehe. Hey, I'm sorry we got cut off chatting earlier today. My wifi connection was wonky.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?