Sunday, November 27, 2005

Looking for Enlightenment

I've been here for what, some 5 months now.
and I am now really wondering what am I doing here
Sitting back in Sg, you are so sequested and innercentric by what is around you
you never really appreciate what you had then but that is life isnt it? the grass is always greener on the other side
now thanks to being away, having the sun come up at 8am and set by 5pm aka winter blues, surrounded by places you once wanted to go to for solitude of mountains, but now that its here within arm's reach, its rarity is no longer an attraction
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
now i keep seeing crossings, i know there are many bridges that needs to be crossed but I have not idea where they lead to or why and that drives me crazy
I've never been one to go blindly, but maybe that could be a blessing, to go blindly
sometimes I wish I could do it all over again, aka life, but that probably wont change a thing

so the question remains unanswered where to go and why....

Comments:
Hey Buddy. Just wanted to wish you happy holidays.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?