Friday, January 27, 2006

Month end period....

Thurs 2.4K 16:00 3.2k 22:29, S & A w/o Yes!
Heng.... lucky I went to gym early, boy was it crowded. Maybe tonite can do some cycling and C bits...

Next week month end closing is here again. Every time this period comes around sure very sian, lots of O/T. Gotta work this sunday too, darn...

Been snowing all day today.
Hopefully it clears tmw so I can hang around a bit, drink coffee and watch the birds as it will be my only off day till next sat : (

P/S
Just occurred to me that this Sun is Chinese New Year! bummer

Comments:
Thanks for the greeting!
May you have a prosperous new year too!!!
Yup me in the accounting field, except I'm not an accountant,yet. One of the problems of moving over here is that you get to start all over again, no canadian experience. So right at the bottom of the food chain. Hmmm do tell me about IA and how to become one, might be interesting :)
 
Thats the hard part isn't it? the tests :P
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?