Saturday, January 21, 2006

My Holy Grail

Fri I huffed and puffed to a so so 16:42 for the 2.4k. Uncle Gout came and paid me a visit today so hasnt been any running. If my ankle is not stiff, tmw will be doing the run.


Image hosting by Photobucket


Its amazing how fast time flies, thought I had just posted my blog not so longago, but 4 days has passed since my last. .. whew, which brings me to my hat seems like a never ending pet question;

Why am I here? not physically but as in purpose, calling, need etc etc etc.. see I can't even pin it down here.

Which path shall I take? Which career should I do? Completely lost here

Reading Tim Allen's book really has me thinking, as if I'm not thinking enough yet. For sure, pushing past the big four oh and being here has got me going what on earth am I doing here and why? As Tim so succintly put it, 'It's not enough to just live, you have to live for something'

And what is that something? Still searching for that Holy Grail.

Or am I just barking nuts?

Comments:
As someone said, "To have a new beginning, there has to have an ending first." Problem is I'm not willing to end the first chapter. Too comfy with it probably I suppose, just gotta take a deep breath and let go and trust yourself.. I guess.

Drop me a line, when you can, at vospermtb@yahoo.co.sg I think we sometimes got quite a bit in parallel, reading your blog.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?