Friday, January 06, 2006

OK the training has started.... :P

tues - getting to remember what a treadmill looks like........ :P

wed 2km 18mins

today fri 2.4k 17:53 mins

gawd..... if I ran like this during NS they'd lock me up and throw away the key...
too much of enjoying life here, gotta get off my butt and start moving more.

target by next fri - 2.4k 14 mins hehe... now if only the altitude only wasn't so high...(excuses..)

Interesting pic, one week before Christmas it was -20C, it was so cold even the snow frosted....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments:
Yay. Go get'em tiger!

And by the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
 
Marita, Yea pounding away, I wonder if my knees will give way before yours!

Jomel, yup can get pretty cold here, makes me wonder why I'm here! haha
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?