Thursday, January 26, 2006

Red Wednesday

What a day it was yesterday.

Got some stuff done, discover a lot of mistakes at work (my predecessor's fault! sheesh more work) a lot of work that still needs to be done, started work today an hour earlier to clear (hopefully) my backlog cos I really don't want to stay any later than I can.

But I guess the most frustrating bit yesterday was that I couldn't fit in my run. The treadmill at work is broke. Went to the other gym BOTH treadmills were being used, I didn't really feel like hanging around for these guys to finish ( I wonder why these girls are ALWAYS on the treadmill, runs for long periods and are still fat, I've done runs for only 2 weeks and already my belt has gone down a notch, marathon training works for fat slimming!! and never ever take more than an hour for a full workout!) and I was getting hungry anyway so I went home and ate half raw Asam Laksa... tot the noodles and tau pok had been cooked earlier but naturally they weren't, waiting to see today if anything "interesting" will happen, so far not. Went to sleep reaaaaall early at 8pm and then woke up at 4am and watched some tv, had breakfast then went to work.

Today die die must run, so will be going to another gym (last hope), haven't got any outdoor running clothes yet. Yup around here need outdoor winter running stuff otherwise when you come back, might find missing bits of your fingers or appendages.

Last 3 months have been going to work before the sun comes up and going home after the sun is set. Now that the days are getting longer was hoping to cach the sun come up this morning, but of course not since I'm in 1.5 hrs earlier at work today. Yesterday's was just beautiful, seeing it peek out of the mountain tops, a glorious pinkish red and no camera!! Was hoping to catch a pic today but obviously that will have to wait

So meanwhile this pic will have suffice to remind me of what daylight looks like.
Atop of Mt Kinabalu Apr 05.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Comments:
Ay, you be kind can? I'm from the herd of women who run for hours on the treadmill (track, atually) and still remain fat. Aiyah, you think we're Barbie dolls, yah? :-)

But then of course, no pain, no gain, right??

Right, back on the track tomorrow, just b4 CNY starts!

P.S I'm not so fat, lah, of course. I'm Barbie's sister. ,-)
 
Dear Sister Barbie, of course you are slim slim :D

Jomel, wah a stair master meanie remind me not to play play with you... on the stairs :P
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?