Sunday, February 05, 2006

Oh what a beautiful sunday!

Today was really nice, slept late, didn't have to work at the store today, so after lunch I decided to do some hiking up to the Lake Agnes Tea House. Its a 3.2km up hill hike, gaining some 700feet in elevation. When I started the hike just after lunch it was still a little cloudy, its been cloudy for the last 2 weeks but after that, the blue blue sky and sun came out and it was just a little too much to try and take in everything. Finally, the sun is high enough in the sky to go over fairview mountain and we get more daylight now.

Part of the trail to Lake Agnes
Image hosting by Photobucket

View of the Bow Valley, Lake Louise Ski Hill far left, Castle Mountain far right
Image hosting by Photobucket

Lake Agnes, nicely frozen now
Image hosting by Photobucket

Lake Agness Teahouse, closed for winter, otherwise the hot chocolate and apple pie there is just yummy, not many people come this far up in winter. Notice my fresh fresh foot print trail :P the snow was knee high in most places.
Image hosting by Photobucket

And this is BB one to keep l b's Cindy and Moo company
Image hosting by Photobucket

Comments:
So beautiful.... snow.... miss it!!!

Whoaaaaa... your BB is so cute!!! Can I hug your BB? :)
What does BB stand for?
 
Now, there's where all my snow went to?!

Cindy & Moo send their kisses to BB..
 
hello, BB. can you come out to play?
 
*BB gives a hug to everyone*

jomel Hehe the advantage of being one day behind... nice eh, but can't sit still for long, your ass freezes ...

selbaBB is for Berry Brownie ;)

l b haha you get the cold temps, we get the snow...

may BB can play anytime :P
 
cyn when you live inside a National Park you can play anytime :D Just had a silver fox sniffing around the place the other day... wanna come out here and play?
 
I show all my Botanic Garden & CH pics and you show all the wonderful snow. Wah, no wonder you migrated from Singapore!

I think it's amazing that you can just decide to see nature anytime, like, "Wanna go for a hike?", "Wanna see a mountain?", "Wanna ice skate?" - I mean, gosh, that's wonderful trade-off indeed!!!

Er... wanna see the zoo? :D
 
S A I'd better have the fire extinguisher on standby in my backyard I like campfires big ones! LOL

Mother S I've been to just about every nook and cranny in Singapore and Malayisa, by car, motorcycle, bus, hiking, I thought some snow might make a nice change!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?