Thursday, February 16, 2006

Sleep and Food

Yawn, I am bushed. This week has been almost nonstop. Worked over the weekend. Yesterday did 15 hrs at work, started at 7 finish at 10, came home blog a bit ( got tagged :P), sleep at 1.30 (on dial up, trying to download iTunes, 3hrs later and only halfway, I gave up), woke at 6, work at 7, finished at 5. Yawn....

And to top it off, its been the coldest day for the last 2 months, this morning was about -28, stayed at about -20 most of the day, tonite expected to go below -30. Going to work tmw will be interesting... so to warm and cheer me up, came home today and made some of my fav curry, love lots of potatos, the chicken's hiding at the bottom ....now feeling so full, stuffed and dozy..... yummmm

Image hosting by Photobucket

tmw starting early again at 7. Think I'm gonna hit the sack early .......zzzzzz

Comments:
AW, sounds like a heavyload. Nevermind, grab a nice coffee, chill out or rather warm up, relax, and recharge, and think about Spring coming soon, with Cherry blossoms, and Apple pies, and, er.. iTunes.. Nice curry!
 
Did you use curry paste? looks so yummy... hmmm, am going to have my lunch now.... probably gonna have nasi padang :)
 
absolutely yummy soaking bread into the curry and chomping down on it! they have this new "curry bread" dish here where the curry chicken is wrapped up in baking paper, surrounded in a huge bread dough, then put to bake. almost like a giant curry chicken bun, but with chunky pieces of meat and potatoes! *droools*
 
I do that, may! I bake mine in the oven.. Cook the curry, then cover that with pastry dough, and let it cook in the oven! Giant Chicken Curry Puff! Or Giant anything else I happened to have cooked, like Beef with Celery..
 
Update: just got to work and its -35 brrrrrr even the car was reluctant to work....

lb & may wahhh u guys just gave me helluva idea..:p

selba it was a mixture of red indian curry paste and tradional curry powder...*slurp* that was my leftovers! made a big pot, gonna have curry noodles tonite.

jomel aiyoh your guradians damn mean. At 9 years old waddya expect? personally i would have vomited right there and then at the table. force people some more lah..*sayangs jomel*
 
Zzzzzzzzz... hope your rest was good. Back at work agin, huh? OK, weekend's coming.

Nice curry, very Singaporean style. Did you buy French loaf to eat with it? Oh poor boy, you need Mana to cook for you. When you come back to Singapore, ok?

Now, get back to work. :-)
 
M S hehe I prefer rice and I will be back in sg for 2 weeks in apr, will hamtam everything is sight LOL :P
 
Another man who cooks.... I love a man who can cook, and clean, and wash, and look after babies....

I like my curries with loads of spuds too.

All this talk about curry, I'm going downstairs for a bowl of Mamee curry mee...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?