Saturday, March 18, 2006

Novelist ah?

YOU SHOULD BE A ROMANCE NOVELIST
You see the world as it should be, and this goes double for all matters of the heart.
You can find the romance in any situation, and you would make a talented romance story writer...
And while you may be a traditional romantic, you're just as likely to be drawn to quirky or dark love stories.
As long as it deals with infatuation, heartbreak, and soulmates - you could write it.


Eh, I across this at Simple American's blog, thought I'd try try and see what happened!
Err apparently I'm a Romance Novelist, me? (england) moi? (french) orr?(cantonese) wor? (mandarin), wah? (hokkien) the one who hasn't a clue about romance??
give it a try for you aspiring writers.....
What Type Of Writer Should You Be?

Comments:
eh? ah? eh? ah? eh? ya lor why leh?
hmmm maybe hidden desires...:P
 
Ooooh, I like 'hidden desires'!! The stuff of great romance novels, for sure! Heh heheh heh... Hmm, I must do this What Type of Writer too then.... Hau hau hauhau!! See ya later, alligator!
 
Hulksbunny.... come here.... my room is always open for hulksbunny... :-P

I guess you're born romantic lor... U said u hasn't a clue what is romance... and the first thing that popped into my head was Jack Nicholson in As Good As It Gets!! MUAHARHARHAR
 
wooooo... a romance novelist?? never would I ever have predicted you to be a potential! heheheh! look out, helen's lurking at your doorstep!
 
alamak, i checked out skype, preferably you have broadband, i only on 28.8 dial up....:(
 
helen, jack nicolson ah, he damn good hor, so damn old can still potong helen hunt.....

lb, wat me alligator only? I tot salt water crocodile......

may, *uses radar, sonar, night vision goggles, proximity perimeter trip wires, infra red detectors, E2C Hawkeye AWACs to scan area before sneaking back inot the burrow, need a secret batcave now...* :P
 
damn! err YM can? its at
vospermtb@yahoo.com.sg
:P
 
Orgy?!!! *perk*
 
I'm a film writer! Who wanna star in my movie?? anyone? hehe
 
Wanna beat old Jack?? With so less option available at night..... i can say the odds are pretty good. :-P
 
Helen, odds good eh? LOL

jerry, hah! if i write horror its probably more in the genre of alfred hitchcock's kind.....ooohhh Psycho the movie....shivers...LOL
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?