Saturday, April 22, 2006

Home Sweet Home... I think

Image hosting by Photobucket
I got to do this someday, just take a bit of time to bask in the sun.
A lot of ppl said I came back I very peh peh (white) haha

Ahhhhh back in mountain country

Its been a whirlwind 2 weeks.

After spending some time overseas, being immersed in the Canadian culture, going back to SG and MY I noticed things I've never noticed before like;

The first thing that springs to mind are the girls!!!

Well actually what happened was that whilst browsing around KLCC, me in my tatty tee and shorts (travelling light! besides I haven't worn shorts outdoors for a year...)

I noticed somewhat interestingly how pretty Malaysian gals are.

Hmmm they seem to dress more formally than some Singapore ones who tend seem to have a problem of wanting to dress like a combination beach chick, japanese chick and milan runway chick (complete with heavily colored hair and ruffles on clothes, [speaking of which I saw this young 18/20 y/o lengchai complete with flawless skin, slight reddish purple hair coffiered till it looked like he just came out of a photo studio or maybe he was wearing a wig LOL] whereas Malaysian chicks dressing seem to be a bit more subdued but with a touch of sophistication sans ruffles, maybe cos the beach not so near..

I've also mentioned before that Malaysian chicks are slimmer, actually come to think of it, the slimmest ones seem to come from, in this order, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia (it's the good food!) and somewhere are the bottom Singapore (want to be slim, but not want to lift any fingers, but then again how to get slim with chicken rice every other corner, its 750 calories a pop), no wonder I had a roaring PT business, but these are the places I've been to only so far.

ok ok I think what really made the difference was that SG char bohs all walk with their noses high up in the air, thinking they are god's gift to man and will never look you in the eye

and

I actually made eye contact with a lot of MY chicks even if it was unintentional or fleeting, who don't mind returning the favour, somemore me in my tatty clothes

....but then again it was probably my tatty look that they were looking at and rolling their eyes ! hahaaaaaaaaaa

I guess trying to cram so much into that 2 weeks must have screwed my eyes and brain....


Comments:
Hey dude! Glad to hear that you are home safely. :o)

The thing you said about Malaysian chicks being slimmer than Singaporean chicks...hmm...perhaps 2 weeks is too short a time for you? I have been out and about in town lately (almost every weekend) and I have seen loads of slim slim ladies around Singapore leh! As for the more formally-dressed ones, all the workaholics were probably hiding in their offices most of the time you were out, and only have the chance to dress down over the weekends...
 
Oh, another thing: you said that SG girls all have their noses up in the air and won't look you in the eye? Well, I have never done that till I came back to Singapore permanently, and guess what? That's because we gals do not want to mislead the men to think we are interested in them, that's why...
 
So you are back again!!! 2 weeks... still remember when you were counting your days :)

Wooo hooo... sounds there's an hot issue in here about Sporean chicks or Msian chicks! kekekeke

Tell me FF, which one you prefer? and the reasons....
 
woooo... *teehee*! you certainly know how to charm this Malaysian girl, huh! I think the word you might want to use is "fashion victim". we're definitely not short of that over here in KL as well, especially if you hang around Sg Wang Plaza instead of KLCC! ;)
 
Waaa, the picture so sad........ *sigh* but that's not you, so it's not too bad, eh?... My turn next, ok? :-)
 
hoppily happy,
eye contact makes things interesting and tingly! the excitement, the possibilities, the head scratching....

selba,
got eye contact can wink wink you know LOL

may,
me a bit high class lah (!) besides the putra lrt didn't stop at sg wang LOL

lb,
that person in the pic was like watching grass grow, i prefer to watch formula 1 racing, which is why i'm up so early! LOL
 
Wah, so many sweet young chicks to see in KL and SG, no wonder no time to meet up with married ones like me, hehe!! Good thing also hor, if not you pengsan meeting up with this fat lady from Kuala Lumpur! LOL!!
 
Time sure flies fast! I totally forgotten bout your departure date until see fei commented on my blog.
Hope you had it good this trip and thanks for the grizzly bear tip!
 
glad to know that you're back in canada safe and sound!

pse dun totyure urself under the sun, ok?

i do find the SG gals are not as friendly as compared to TW, MY gals.. when u took a peep, they're stared back at you, less TW and MY gals will smile back sometimes.
 
Wah - lau..! i ex-singapore gal too leh..! and i very the friendly leh..!
 
Waaa, time is flying... reading your chick analysis, I'm beginning to thank my lucky stars I did not get to meet you.... If not, sure kena from you. :-P

When u coming back??.... make sure give me sufficient time to lose some... (OK,OK) not some, lots of fat!! lol
 
MY chick, those that retail at 70 cents a piece or the two legged one? nice to see but once you have them, kena peck like nobody business. me a living sample hor hor hor *sob sob**
 
HELLO. I am also a friendly soul (if you don't know that already from the few years you have known me, FF!). I once remembered that you think I am so friendly and easygoing that every male who spoke to me would think I am their potential girlfriend. YOU have made me become conscious of my easygoing nature, and since then, I have adopted the other extreme...wah lao...you double-standard, sia?
 
And so, here's another SG girl in defence. Firstly, we have sharper noses, so the nose is always in the air (haha!. As for slimness, hey, as hoppily happy said, they are all working in office while you gawked at them in your free time. So you missed all the slim and CLEVER ones. LOL!!!

Anyhow, you think so easy to be Barbie doll, hah? ,-) If I can be Mrs Singapore, I'll be happy. Ugh... visions of aunties walking down narrow catwalk with crab in hand.

OK, OK, I'm glad you're safe and back. HG stands for Holy Grail, so hope you'll find your HG soon. One day, I'll visit you there, provided you babysit for me... LOL!
 
Actually, I've been told I'm quite aloof. I told my husband I'm deliberately cos I don't wish to give wrong signals. And people who know me understand that. For the record, I have attracted all the weirdest guys in the world b4, so I was so scared, I actually acted either aloof or totally reserved, which is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo unlike me.

Hey, hoppily happy, give me a five! Here's to the SG girls club! LOL!
 
*drops money in the Save FantasyFlier Fund*
:D
 
Bk Worm,
waahaa fats good, got handles to grab :P

Cocka Doodle,
and remember don't run from that grizzly, he faster than a train....and grizzlies don't climb trees but black bears can! confusing hor :P

Leonard,
*hi fives leonard* ya they look at u like a ghost hor

Mama BoK,
ex eh? .. hehe

Helen,
Wor, you scared I will haunt and stalk you issit? LOL
You got plenty of time! even extreme makeover boleh not that you need it :D

See Fei,
haaahaa....I think the 70cent a piece is more delicious especially when deep fried with nice yummy batter...damn where is KFC

Hoppily Happy,
wah... go back to the other one quick!!!

Mother Superior,
*runs away from clever ones fast* just watched basic instinct 2 leh....

Hey go join Mrs Singapore!! I sure vote for you wan!!! and provide the crab ... :P

Babysit no problemo! let me know!!

plink,
*pitiful eyes look* this help? :D
 
SA,
aiyoh, got sunglasses how to wink at the girls ah?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?