Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I

Sooooo the Angelic Devil got me ...uurrghgh you got me... now I must reveal my innermost darkest deepest thoughts ... something deep down rising to the surface ..... *pop* wakes up....meme'd eh....

I AM very flustered over looking for a new place to live! Even harder than finding job. This one must pay!! Instead of being paid when u find a job!

I JUST NOW saw the Sun slipping behind the mountain tops

I SAID sigh....

I WANT a Ferarri 248 F1

I WISH I could fly airplanes and drive Formula One cars

I HATE tight asses

I MISS my rabbit

I FEAR …hmmm …..heights! Yet I like mountain climbing and flying …hmmmmm

I HEAR too many inner voices….been watching too many cartoons.. blue angel says yes , red devil eggs no, blue angel retorts no, red devil nudges yes and so it goes

I WONDER if I’d actually get to retire..

I REGRET not having spent more time with some people

I AM NOT as fit as I used to be….sigh..all that baking, cooking, drooling… and DVDs...

I SING whenever got a KTV karaoke around!

I CRY at mushy movies

I AM NOT ALWAYS so senstive and diplomatic

I MADE Nasi Goreng with Spare Ribs the other day but was so hungry I forgot to take pics!

I WRITE whatever I fancy, usually meaningless stuff

I CONFUSE myself mostly, the fun of being a Libran

I NEED to get out of this place, pretty damn depressing to see everyone on holiday and you are slogging away...

I SHOULD get more sleep

I START to sleep but can’t reach that DEEP zone….

I FINISHed watching my Battlestar Galactica season 1 dvd series liao…now I need season 2!!! Darn.... it's a deep itch..


So the honour of this tag goes to... be my guest, you know you wanna do this, go on...

P/S to whoever is guesting, dun forgot to include moi in your list of acknowledgements hor.....

Comments:
er.... Tight Asses?!!! Sumore HATE?!!!..... *CHUP*
 
#3 here!!

Can I have your Battlestar season 1 as prize? LOL
 
wah! lb with a GOLD!
hahaha tight asses...LMAO

simple american,
SILVER! can't wait!

helen, BRONZEEEE!!!
oi u wan the miniseries? wen I bot season 1, it came with the miniseries so I got 2! I can send to you, gimme your addy

waaahhh this hughug hugged clubby is interesting, and helen won a prize (coughing loudly)! errr gold and silver will have to wait for better stuff and my everlasting dying gratitude for coming to visit here *grin*
 
I would love to say I was your guest, but then the angel got to me first... LOL!

I should get more sleep too...
 
Oi! Why u hate tight asses??

So u are a S.N.A.G.? LOL! Waaa... *swoons*

Thanks for revealing your bod...errr...i mean your darkest, deepest thoughts... :P

Don't worry too much...things will fall into place... :)
 
may,
haiz, that angel potong stim, i got no one left to slime.. oops I mean meme...LOL

angel,
TIGHT-ASSES (definition of, sorta)
These are people that are easily offended. They find any opinion or perspective that differs from their own to be offensive, and they'd take away your freedom to have that opinion in a heartbeat if they could. We hate these pathetic little wannabe-tyrants. They come to The Vortex because we offer great food and drink at reasonable prices, but they are offended by every other aspect of our operation. Whether it's our smoking policy, our decor, our logo, our music or our attitude, they just can't help being offended by something. Worst of all, these tight-asses actually believe that we should change The Vortex in order to accommodate their narrow view of life. -http://www.thevortexbarandgrill.com/TheVortex/policies_choosing.htm
get the idea? LOL

S.N.A.G.? Sagging No Abs Geek?
 
can you sing and record it? Perhaps place it at the side of the blog for me to hear? :D
 
Ohhh...ok ok... got it!

Phewww... I thot u not 'normal' wan... LOL!

Sagging? Where?? :P
 
u r deep...any deeper i will need aqualung to access your lor!

tigh assess sound like mr complain!
 
hahahaha thanks for the thought. Talking about Battlestar, wonder were you around the last time Richard Hatch and Dirk Benedict graced our TV screen with 1st generation TV Battlestar....
 
'...I HEAR too many inner voices....'

*faster runhide*
 
Dun worry, u passed.

U are still human...
 
JoMel,
wahhh I like your style ;)

Erika
sing....? yikes.... me strickly a karaoker

angel
wat not normal OL

See Fei
deepthroat?

Helen
ya ya those 2 my time wan..:P
if I ever really get to fly my callsign will be starbuck...LOL

plink
*looks for plink*

Robin
heng!
 
KTV.... Favourite songs?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?