Thursday, May 18, 2006

An Interesting Day

Today I get a night off. Been working more days this week to help cover for a few people leaving at my old store. Been doing this part time for a couple of months since I left the full time shift. Helps to fill some of the nights too.

So after work from my day job today, I went to the gym, monday had done my chest workout, so today was back day. But I fatt hau threw in a leg workout oso, cos fri and sat and monday oso covering evenings at the store, so why not? leg presssqueeze the extra workout in lor. Will do shoulders and arms on sat morning. Interesting bit was I managed to get the poundage on the inclined leg press up to 590lbs excluding the weight of the press which would probably be around an extra 50lbs or so, I think. I'm still about 2/3 of my all time record but not bad. Interesting becos I haven't done legs for a while and today was the second time I've done legs like in 3 months and this is one machine you can really load up. The other people at the gym were not very impressed with me though, I used up all the 45lb plates, hah! I so feel like telling them when they get to my age, can still do or not. All my friends who used workout with me at the gym have all one by one fallen off to the wayside. Can't wait for the snow to thaw somemore so I can throw in hikes for the cardio.

Then after the workout, since its still bright and sunny (6pm), went to the lakeside to sit (also my legs were rather rubbery by now) and admire the view,
ahhh relax

accompanied by you know who,
friend


and had brought my map and compass along to practise remember my orienteering skills again,
kar chang

then as I was looking at the map, I heard a weird rumble, I looked up and Avalanche!! A small one, but the first one I've seen and it certainly attracted the attention of the lady and her baby.
woosh


all in all an interesting day....


a postscript:
chatting on YM in the evening, giving training tips to a ex-client, now a good friend, I asked her if she was willing to step up to the next level to meet her goals.......then it struck me

haiz!! so do I need to too !!! man oh man....haha

Comments:
chupchupchup GOLD!

I like those scenes. ok, no squirrel pie today. will let him off the hook.

remember to cook crabs for us this weekend!
 
#2 spot!!

My wish is..... show me abs!!! ABS!! ABS!! har har har...

Thanks for your advice. Now I could use the money to buy other useless stuff..:-P
 
Or did you mean, '...went to the lakeside to sit (also my legs were rather rubbery by now), accompanied by you know who, and admire the view....'

;)
 
Hmmmmmm. how come all the medals all gone already ah?!!! Crab pie?!! Oh YUMMY!!

..and the earth moved for some...
 
nice view, cool compass...

tat man doing legs, not you, rite??
 
may, DIAMOND!!!
I change medal a bit :P
crab crab crab...lobster?

Helen, PLATINUM!!!!!
abs abs abs ----egg?

"use the money to buy other useless stuff" to send to me? hehehe *baleful eyes8

plink, GOLD!!!!!
who who who..the squirrel?
I heard there were a couple of hedgehogs around, haven't spotted them yet..:P

L B, SILVER !!!!
see you still got something *grins*
you shouda heard the rumble...

Simple American, BRONZE!!!
where got crap....
boing......

angel, errrr soli lah, medals all finis liao *lookingside empty box*
who me?
 
jomel,
lotsa wood around here :P
 
You also go 'haiz' now?! LOL

I'd love to be like that lady and her baby and go traipsing round the widerness together. So miss being close to Mother Nature..it's such a balm to the soul.

psst..I also want to do IM with you..my ID is kat_cheah
 
testing
 
lb..yau testing??! *grins* ..click already, nothing wan...?? sibuknya..
 
Hah! Avalanche! Reminds me of a song...

She lives on a ranch
and shit like a blardy avalance
and the hair of her dicky-dider
hang down to her knees.....
 
sorry that anon was me. :)
 
kat...being close to nature is cool....literally :))

lb...testing mat yeh ah?

anon/cocka....waakkaaaakaa
 
Those stuffs I sent to you are not useless stuff! lol Especially when they can contribute something to your karipap adventure! lol

You know wat, Body Shop is having their mega sale and I reckon, no kickass abs might as well settle for smooth moisturized abs! Yeah, money half gone..:-(
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?