Saturday, May 27, 2006

Its a long week

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Its been a long week.
Been working day and night literally.
Clearing all my daytime job stuff.
Filling in for night time work stuff (see pic)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Looking for a another pad to pad on to
Since I've quit will have to give up the current pad
Looking for work to pay for the pad
aiyoh
but but tomorrow off! sorta
getting up at 6am to watch the Monte Carlo F1 qualifying session
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

then maybe to calgary for a bit of r & r and another recce session
then sunday its back to work... both day and night jobs..
then next week its my final month end closing.....but no night jobs!
but sure daytime overtime
it will be a stretch the next coupla days
in between doing all my workouts so the next day sore like hell
today I was walking like a duck
yesterday backside itchy loaded the plates for squats,
did 230lbs not including the bar, hmmm still a little off what i can do
...back next week for more!
my tits oso hurt since I squeezing in workouts, did the chest too
so now bum, legs, chest, back all sore...weeeeee kinda shiok
not bad..

sorry hor so long neva squat anywhere
....expect intermittent broadcasts meanwhile...

Comments:
Poor thing!!! Make sure you still have your tent around nearby handy, just i case.. Poor tits..
 
ouch to your tits. maybe a hammock might do too, if you can't find your tent. string up your bedsheets to 2 trees, yea?

good luck pad-hunting!
 
'...weeeeee kinda shiok....'

Wee?!?!

What have you been doing?

o.O
 
Geezz....I was trying out my speed reading skills and i failed miserably. I thought i read something like;

day and night...work duck...backside itchy.....my tits hurt, bum sore, shiok, not bad!
 
tits hurt?? like how???

*cannot imagine the flats hurt...*

plink, he doing something shiok la, wat else... ;)
 
Tits hurt?? SOrry, like Cocka, trying out speed reading, the word tits stood out like a sore thumb!!!!

Gee, I've been trying to work out and the results are not really showing! Dang! Is it bcos I've not working hard enuff?? Afterall, no painful tits wor... :-P
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?