Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Another Day in Paradise

Had Bak Kut Teh for dinner. Had bought a whole stack of them when I was back in SG in April. At this rate, my stock will be finished by fall. Sigh….enjoy while you can….
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then after dinner, went to san poh a bit, take a walk around the lake. Really eat full nothing to do, started to snap a bit here there. Didn’t feel like any hiking today, partly cos I slept late last night, like 2am and back to work at 8am this morning. Tonight sure crash…..but meanwhile around the lake shore

At 8pm it’s still so bright. Part of the staff housing complex at the Chateau
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The access road leading to the housing complex
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sitting at the lakeshore, feeding mosquitoes. Yes with the spring and coming start of summer these critters are back. A whole nasty swarm of them. Not as nasty as the Singapore/Malaysian jungle, guerilla warfare-commando trained Aedes species of mozzies but still damn irritating and fat.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then on the way back, spotted this Thunderhead. The weather forecast did say we’re going to get walloped by a storm today or tomorrow. Might be interesting, haven’t seen a single thunderstorm since I’ve been here.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


PS:
Especially for Lormaikai Bond

My tent
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments:
SA,
You HAVE to visit here at least once in your life!
Mozzies are also the National/Regional Pterodactyls of the tropical east...:P
 
I had my first bak kut teh in Kuala Lumpur... :)

Oucchhh.. that nyamuk has zebra's line (black and white), isn't that the one which can cause malaria?
 
oh yes, does look like paradise, but where are the angels?.... I never did get a look at your famous tent though.. *sigh*
B A K U T E H !
 
Selba
U like bakkuteh?
nyamuk eh...this one canadian version, very blur wan.... but maybe give you west nile virus instead

L B,
look closer at the clouds, might see a wing or too....
 
Haha, thanks for the 'tent' pic!! Now that wasn't too bad eh? ..
*still trying to peek up angels' dresses, or mini-skirts, or whatever they wear in-flight*
 
wow... *mesmerised*

really nice 'tent'... can go in and see see?
 
just drop me a mail and will get the bak kut teh deliver to your tent-step!

it looks yummy frm the pic!

cool weather *envy*
 
*lau hau soei....*

The bak kut teh looks very nice. Can always go out and get bak kut teh, but the best one.... That one you make yourself!

How come your tent a little bit square-looking wan?

*innocent look*
 
You work there? Wow. I thought u were just going on a small vacation or something. Sounds like a great place to work at..

ps. what brand is the bak kut teh? I might get them when I go back Singapore someday.. or titip my friends.. huahah.
 
nevermind, eat all the BKT you want! I'm sure helen would be more than happy to send you supplies... teehee!

I always love those scenes... lucky you... *sigh*
 
Yummy looking BKT..!
 
L B,
LOL kinda big tent eh...
*hands albie a pair of binoculars*

angel,
Enter at your own risk, you've been warned...

carcar,
wah wah wah!!!!!
ok ok when my stocks runs out!!

plink,
Its also the hardest to make yourself! gotta wait so long for it to be ready, meanwhile tummy rumbling louder and louder..

Square makes it easy to play inside ;)

Erika,
Yeah thats my home, workplace, play ground and squirrel chasing hunting ground :P
Needs more ppl my age though, so many wet behind the years 20somethings here

hmmmm this time was Eu Yang Sang brand, DON't get Dynasty brand, too much pepper!

may,
Bak Kut plenty! its the Teh bit thats tricky...Helen busy on holiday leh..LOL
why u think I moved, u still sum see see ah?

Mama BoK
Slurp!
 
the moment i "step" into ur blog, the bak kut teh picture caused me to drip my saliva non-stop...

the scenery picture is great! you really leave ur hand there for the mosquito to bite ah?
 
grrrrrr! your pic of the mosquito nearly had me hitting my computer monitor. i hate those pesky thing. just looking at it makes me itchy. bbq a few for me, will ya?
 
5th photo....ohhh! so, that's where my fluffy rabbit went.
 
Smile hor!! SG has just become a land of 4 millions smiles!

Nice pic...winter got mosquitoes meh?
 
wah, even mosquito can pose for your blog!
The snow looks so perfect, macam icing sugar!
 
Yah, FF, quik send your smiley pic back to this little island via email to meet the 4-million-smile target over here leh...you could be famous when it becomes one of the pics used for promoting the smiles! :o)

Er, anybody knows the website to give to FF??

BTW, your 'tent' looks a bit too sturdy lah. I still prefer the kind that when the wind blows, what's happening in it gets revealed! Hahaha...
 
Fantasyflier, got pic of the Eu Yang Sang bak kut teh package or not? thanks in advance~
 
Leonard,
*carefully wipes drool off leonards mouth*
the mozzie was on my leg, yes I waited.... :P

me,
better than bbq, I swipe!
15/6/06 1:27 AM

me,
the fluffy rabbits had a litter of more baby rabbbits, its been raining since :\

See Fei,
alamak first it was a zillion bras, now its smileys *pengsan*

Its almost summer now, another 14 more days to go...

King's wife,
abuden?

now u know why albie wanna see my tent, he hungry!!

Hoppily Happy,
I heard already 4mio.....(see above)
haha if the wind blows, you'd know...

Erika,
wait a bit :P
 
I love all the snowy and pine trees pictures. Admit I'm envious of you being there... But don't envy the mozzie bite.
 
Your bakuteh looks good..
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?