Saturday, June 17, 2006

Highway 1A - Calgary to Canmore

Ran into Calgary today to do some more recces. Managed to get some stuff done, more later, but I completely forgot about my haircut, oh well, let it grow a bit. One of the highlights was this drive on way back.

I’ve been itching to drive the 1A from Calgary to Canmore and aha! Summer lots of light, started at 6.30pm reached LL at 8.45pm, took 45mins longer than usual. Stop take pics, ogle at the scene, cows. It’s a rather scenic drive.

Boy do I feel at home on this road, bits of it is so similar to Malaysia, from the condition of the road to the trees at the side. Look! No conical trees!! They are round!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then, I spotted this. Blur, huh, I at the seaside or what??
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Turns out it was this. Nice!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then this is the BESTEST pic. I didn’t see the Coyote at the foreground, thought why are all the cows staring at me. AND………the Cow is PEEING!!!!! LOL
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

On the way home, big big rain shower, mountains looks like Ser Wu Kong’s hideout.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ahhh…Saturdays….
Damn, this drive would have been perfect on a motorcycle, on second thoughts, maybe not cos’ it rained!

Comments:
sunday chups!

*looks around*

hmmmm....
 
ghost??

that peeing cow must be LailiuBee's good mate.

nice scenery...me likey...
 
*whacks the angel with a slice of Octopussy*

No Steak? T-Bone? Boner?.. hahaha!!..
 
Hahaha.. what a good picture of the cow peeing!!! Now, I know that they don't do the way like dog when they pee!!! :D
 
Ghost reservoir?!?! Woooooooo....
 
canada got guns or not...buy one and shoot the bloody cayote lah!!
 
nicey nicey nicey! me likey too! y din take close up pic of cow peeing? i wan to see how they peeee....
 
Cayote! Wiley Coyote! My favorite bobo king.
 
angel,
now its lailiu already LOL

L B,
waaakaaaaa got Octopussy wan meh?
I was laughing too hard at the peeing cow!

Selba,
yup, we learn something new everyday
18/6/06 1:09 AM

angel,
kinky angel eh....:p

Hoppily Happy.
*arms stretched in fron, hopping*

See Fei,
eh I didn't even wee the coyote! only come back see the pic then I know he there

Winn,
look at cow closest to coyote

Cocka Doodle,
ya this one really bobo wanna tackle a cow *eyes rolling*
 
ahhhh..living in the land of post cards.
 
msg from may:
may [13:32:07]: shame shame, you watched a cow pee! LOL!!
 
Don't scare the poor cow lar... lol

Nice scenary. Thank GOd you're using digital cam. Cannot imagine the photo bill if you're still using films. lol
 
me,
Ya ya postcards, microsoft must have gotten its standard wall paper from here LOL

L B,
for may: waaakkakaakakaaaaa, who knows the cow may have gotten a big kick out of it LMAO

S A,
Ghost recon! gotta try that one day

Helen,
scared or excited? LOL
eh, if film, it will be one pic a month!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?