Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Then Got Liued For 6

Thanks to the yummyliucious Angel and MsLenglui, I am so honoured to able to present these tag thoughts of mine. This is a really insightful look into what I really want but really don’t have. LOL . Since one got 4 and one got 8 Lius, 6 is nice! Sey Lo!

6 jobs I would stink at:
1. Walmart door greeter
2. Elevator operator
3. Grass grower
4. Paper filer
5. Paper stapler
6. Bonsai Grower

6 nicknames I made up for myself/or other people made it up for me:
1. Flyboy
2. Flying Bunny
3. Fly liuliu
4. Flyer
5. Jeremiah Jones Wannabe
6. Karipap boy

6 movies I can watch over & over:
1. The Battle of Britain (1969). Spitfires, Hurricanes, Messerschmitts, Heinkels, planes, planes and more planes. The best WW2 Warbird flick ever.

2. M*A*S*H (1969). The book had me laughing so hard, it was difficult to walk straight. The movie was one of the rare gems that very closely followed the book. Hotlips Houlihan’s shower scene is unforgettable. Hawkeye Pierce’s irreverent character is indelibly forever etched in my psyche.

3. Star Wars (1977) Space adventure, Good guys, Bad guys, Light Sabers, Sword Play, X wings, The Millenium Falcon, Deathstars, The Force, A Princess, what kid couldn’t identify with Luke Skywalker?

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4. The Spy Who Loved Me (1977). James Bond, Beautiful girls, The Mediterranean and my first look at the Lotus Esprit Mk I. After Aston Martins, my second most favourite car.

5. Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981). Tales of derring do. Indiana Jones re-invented the swashbuckler.

6. Romancing the Stone (1984), a nice old fashioned adventure, romantic flick with an unforgettable chase scene and soundtrack.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 things I love to do on weekends:
1. Sleep
2. Hike
3. Bike
4. Shop
5. Banzai drives
6. Photo taking

6 alcoholic beverages I enjoy from time to time:
1. Brandy
2. Beer
3. Wine
4. Scotch
5. Ice Wine
6. Stout

6 fantastic destinations I would like to go to on vacation before I pass out.
Gosh there are sooooo many places I’d like to go visit. Of the top of my mind, these 6 pops out:
1. The Inca Ruins at Machu Picchu in Peru http://www.exeter.ac.uk/~RDavies/inca/
2. Mt Everest base camp http://www.nepaltravels.com/ebctrek.htm
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3. Truk (Chuuk) in the Federated States of Micronesia http://www.visit-fsm.org/chuuk/
4. Antartica http://www.coolantarctica.com/

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5. Colditz Castle/Germany http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colditz_Castle
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6. Florida – Disneyworld / Universal Studios / Kennedy Space Centre http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/?bhcp=1 / www.UniversalOrlando.com / http://www.kennedyspacecenter.com/
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 celebrities I would go on a Big Date with:
1. Kate Beckinsale
2. Rachel McAddams
3. Tricia Helfer
4. Zhang Ziyi
5. Audrey Tautou
6. Connie Selleca
(sorry no pics here, I got tired of downloading)

6 objects I could not live without:
1. My Sony Clie PDA. All my info/data is in it and its my MP3 player too, currently has 640MB, looking to get more memory stick cards.
2. My Rolex. My little gem, I like watches. I don’t have any jewelery of any kind.
3. My Victorinox Swiss Army Mini Knife, this little baby goes everywhere with me.
4. My Digi Cam, this little baby goes almost everywhere with me.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5. Cable TV/DVD player, to keep those boring nights at bay.
6. PC, this one has to stay at home, but I like tinkering with desktop pcs.

6 gadgets I do not have which I would quite like to have:
1. Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2. BMW 1200 GS adventurer
3. Supermarine Spitfire
4. Satellite Phone

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5. Honda Goldwing 1800
6. Hummer H1

This is the toughest meme I’ve done so far. Cos’ it took so damn long to download the pics!! For those who don’t know/can’t remember/liuliu blur. My connection speed is 26.2kps. Fun eh? I think it was faster to watch grass grow.

I ain’t tagging anyone, can’t think of one person who might do this.

Wait!!
maybe maybe Marita and Happily Hoppy!












Comments:
Hahahaha... a lot of sixes!! Hey, you're getting good at layout, man! Lend me your Spitfire too, ok? I need to go straf some people..
 
Wheeeee!!!
Liuliuliuliuliuliu 4 u!!!

Chup first... notchet read :P
 
Poor thing, liuliu...
Nxt time u want wat pic, u tell me and I download for u lar... I got faster connection @ home :)

Danke! Nice Six-es!
Please bring me along to all those places, yeah? Liuliu... ;)
 
Going to Antartica.. that sounds cool... Can I come with you? :)
 
Wei, u tell me i've been tagged...in what sense/context ar???

I luuuuurrve your pics, btw...downloading at snail-pace or not...keke.
 
lb,
wahh..tqtqtq....
*hands albie the keys to the spit*

angel,
*checking rates for tickets* :P

selba,
ya ya lots of penguins there :D

Happily Hoppy,
so you gotta come up with your own list based on the headings, since this is your first tag, you can do four only :P

SA,
Ya better to have a chaperone come along, oso good to have someone take over the driving LOL
*eyes angeliu*
 
I'll hitch a ride from you to Peru, Nepal and Antartica, please. I can help drive too....and I'll bring loads and loads of snacks...
 
kate beckinsale is spicy! I guess you are going to watch her next movie - 'click'?
 
hmmmm...and now i know a little more about you. another nickname: gagdet boy.
 
ka..t,
wah you mentioned the magic ingredient, snacks!!!

Erika,
isn't she something? the next audrey hepburn I think..

me,
wakakaa, Fly the Toolman better, you should see my collection...
 
Wah, so many sixes. I can't even begin to list mine. :P
 
hei like to own one of those marine spitfire!

tks for the intro on battle of britain...will check out the local store.
 
Good morning FF!!!!!!!!

i left a comment here yesT! ....how come it's gone!:( ..

u deleted it??? :(

warhhhhhhggggggg.......bully ppl oneeeeeeeeeeee:( :p
 
I'm skipping all the words and comming straight to the comments box to announce I ' M H O M E ! ! !

LOL!!

ok la... good liuliuliu too!
 
Yep, battle of britain is one of my favs too. So is Tora Tora Tora and Midway.
 
Nice choice of places to go before u expired! lol

Hey, why are all your favourite movies older than you?? lol

BTW.. I know who is Connie Selecca.... hahahahaha Did i gave my age away?? :-P
 
Marita Paige,
go go go liu liu liu

See Fei,
can can, you can rent to own or buy outright, whichever you prefer. Just standby US$1.5million.

Winn
good morning!!!!!
no leh i neva delete wat..*scratching head*

may,
welcome home!!!!!!!

Cocka Doodle,
wahhhhhhh you remember those too....

Helen,
hehe these are the timeless ones...
Connie another timeless one...
 
*O.O like helen*

Connie Selecca? I think I remember her too. Think only, arr?
 
*scratch head together gether...*:p
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?