Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Golf and Healthy Living

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ITS BEEN DAMN HOT HERE AND WE HAVE NO AIRCONDITIONING! Lots of heaters though...wakkaaakaa

Yay!!! got me a new pair of shoes. Golf shoes that is. My last pair, disintergrated....
Immediately after, I headed to range to whack a couple of boys balls.
Sigh....landed back on earth with a thud.
My slice......if I could only patent it and sell it to the army. Will make loads of money, can shoot at people around corners....

but

I got my Tempomaster!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This thing is damn funny, its got an extremely flexible shaft. So flexible, that in full swing, at the end of the swing it looks like its gonna wrap itself around your neck but it will not.

But dang, it will get you really up to speed on club head speed and train you on your tempo.

Practice, more practice....


Body image tip of the day:
If you want that body, more importantly, you want that healthy look, you gotta work for it and there are prices to pay.

Don't need to starve yourself. But gotta eat intelligently.

Breakfast is a must. Its also your biggest meal of the day.
The smallest meal of the day is dinner.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This goes against all we've been taught as kids and as family "culture".
But what price obesity?

Comments:
wow! you go out and hit the 'boys'!!?

Don't practice too much, you will perfect your slice!
 
buy golf insurance before the 1st tee hahaha...

tenkiu for the diet tip!
 
I shall be waiting for you at the 19th hole.
 
waaa... sexy shoes!
 
Dear Las montaƱas,
ooooooppppssss, LOL I might just perfect it!

Dear See Fei,
Nah I'm bringing my army helmet along....

Dear Cocka Doodle,
u bet!

Dear angel,
Sexy hor...LOL
 
those are one cool pair of shoes! I'm an adidas fan... heheh...
 
Nice shoes. I can feel the heat in your writing.
 
if i eat too much for breakfast i'll sleep thru my day till dinner. how arrr......:P

with golf shoes like this u can go paddy field and help out liao. spikey rite?> hah can help to loosen the soil. :)
 
dear may,
wah another addidas fan! I lurve them

dear Mother Superior,
its hot hot hot here.....
*sweating buckets*

dear Winn,
u won't feel sleepy, trust me..
 
wah.. buy new golf shoes ah? Hmm.. let's see.. new food diet, going exercising/golfing.. sounds fishy..

Now show us the girl! :)
 
waiiiiiiiit, before you continue posting all those diet for fitness tips, you must post your photo first. must check out your body shape before can subscribe to your theories. kekkekkekkekkekek
 
dear Erika
wot girl? *innocent look*

dear me,
my photo is somewhere around on the blog....
 
Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?