Thursday, July 27, 2006

Retrospective

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



It has been a relatively satisfying week. There has been a couple of trying times, doubly tough when you are a rookie at work and the Boss of my Boss being there when it happened and there wasn't much you could about it.

But you take it all in your stride and move on. Water off a duck’s back..

Although officially still under training, albeit on the job, I’ve already met my weekly sales quota. Looking forward to making more sales, still eyeing that Dodge Charger I wanna get, heehee.

My playtime for today was this movie.

It was made way back in 1964, before I was born. A comedy / drama / thriller if it was possible to even lump all three words together. But it is all that.

Starring Peter Sellers, George C Scott and James Earl Jones (Darth Vader’s voice) it really is a classic. I’ve heard about this movie but never got to watch it untill I discovered it at my local movie rental place. Yayyy.

Brings you back to the good old days when everyone worried about atomic bomb wars instead of today’s worries about global warming and oil prices.

Compared to the Cold War's threat of nuclear war, it ain’t so bad now isn’t it?

Body Image Tip of the Day:

Is it possible to weight MORE and lose body fat??
Yes it is.
When you exercise you gain muscle. In turn, the extra muscle helps you to burn off more fats.
The result is that although your weight may not change or even INCREASE.
You actually can get slimmer!
Fats weigh less than muscle, but has more size. So gram for gram, when you burn more fats you loose more size. But the exercise has you gaining muscle which has less size so your weight may remain the same, but your overall size dips.
Which is more important?
Looking smaller or weighing less?

And of course musn't forget the smart diet also.

Comments:
chup first! waaaa!! congrats! so 'keng'! meet quota liao!

*sits and waits for the ride in the new car*
 
new car? what new car?

I used to console myself when I step on those beastly scales and the needle kept moving up, though I remained somewhat the same size... wakakakaka! ok lah, I listen to the expert... I ain't heavy, I've got more muscle! LOL!
 
now here got tips to become fit...must visit more often..of course also must do training lar..if not also bluff one..

gotta burn all my flabs away liaoz
 
waaa!!! You must tell me how you do it. Come share share with me? ;)

I wanna look slimmer, I dun care about the weight lah!
 
Wait. I slim down, I get heavier. I lose weight, I get bigger. W H E R E C A N ? !

But, I want to lose weight and want to slim down. You mean to say... I cannot win?
 
yeah faster@@@!!! tips !!
 
dear angel,
wakkaaa first in line eh

dear may,
sssshhhh not so loud, its my christmas pressie...for myself LOL

Its the diet that ain't work lah

dear Leonard,
you got the idea :D

dear Lil' Joy,
workout+correct diet=slim slim

dear plink,
people can see u slim, but people cannot see u heavy, which one u wan?

dear Winn,
akan datang....
 
But I'll KNOW that I'm heavy?

*grumblegrumbleflipcoin*
 
Dear plink,
*rolls eyes*
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?