Sunday, July 23, 2006

This Week...

Ahhh the end of a week, I wonder what's in store tomorrow? But first a quick recap of this week.

I've been totally laid back this week. After work that is.

As I've discovered. I've got a really steep learning curve in front of me.

I've got to learn all the retail banking stuff, compliance requirements, banking act requirements, internal company requirements, all the different kind of products... etc

And it doesn't help that I haven't a clue about the Canadian banking system, other than having opened an account once. Last week was stay home cramming. This week was in the stores partly on job training, more online training and tests...stress... Whew.

After work its been, Gym, Simcity, TV, Sleep. In that order.... I gotta admit I've completely slacked, I took a loooonnng break from my workouts. Well, sorta, its the cardio bits that went on holiday. I've been sticking to the weights quite a bit. So ever since I got here, which was like 3 weeks ago, the last 2 weeks I've been seriously working out, cardio and all. As a result, I've shaved an inch off my waist. More to loose :P

Yesterday, I went back to Lake Louise. Left my golf clubs there in storage so went to pick them up plus some other stuff like my roller blades. Still a newbie at that. Came back to Calgary today and just for kicks, before a huge thunderstorm chased me away, I managed to go whack a few balls at the range. There's like 5 golf courses all within 15mins of my place here. I like! Another reason why I chose this place.

This is Mackenzie Meadows Golf Club....lifted this from the web. It was too dark from the thunderclouds for a nice pic.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Another thing I did over the week was visit the Museum of the Regiments. It's a museum dedicated to Canadian army units from Alberta and to my surprise and glee, a Sherman Tank!!!!

Waahhhhh....damn, its bigger than I thought.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments:
my,my. even when you are taking it easy, it still sounds like you are doing a lot.
 
*nudge nudge wink wink*
Got any lenglui at the bank? :D

Waaaa, 2 wks, 1 inch off?
*gets ready to be trained by FF*

I've slacked too the week... only 1 day at the gym last wk... sei lor...
 
I'm slacking every day now, no gym... haha!

I want that tank... wanna mow someone down... hmmm, might as well mow a few other people down...
 
2 weeks lose 1 inch....

*countcount*

Yammkung lor! It will be the end of the year before I am comfortable in party clothes again! :(

*agrees wholeheartedly with may*

*opens Let's Buy plink A Sherman Tank fund*
 
You cannot teach old dogs new tricks but i guess bunnies are a whole different ball game!! LOL...

The golf course looks very nice. SIgh, I've never been inside a golf course before ler...
 
me,
when I get going, I get going LOL

angel,
errrrr sorta got.....

may,
*brings out whip and tank* :P

plink
waaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
tong tong into Fund....

Helen
*bunny wiggles cotton tail*
 
look like the kind of life i left behind after i got married...sob sob.

hei, cardio can cut girth size? any recommendation on the type of cardio for moi! i am looking to resize a 34 to 32
 
See Fei,
Have your biggest meal in the morning and the smallest at night and oh yes, very little carbs at night too.....
 
well, at least you've did some exercise, unlike me...slack till now after my last IPPT!

it's a great golf course you have there...i still think it's a grand view of the new golf course along ECP here...
 
hei i see some armoured personnel carriers in the background of the sherman. can do a post on these war machines static display?
 
i am doing that... but what about exercise? hehehe... can do another post on that or not?
 
in return for your trouble above, i will youtube the happening at the next bloggers meet in sg with cocka, mother superior, leonard and others...

how? got deal or not?
 
I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»
 
Hi Fellow! I was just searching blogs,and I found yours! I like it!
If you have a moment, please visit my retail space for lease richardson site.
Good luck!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?