Friday, July 07, 2006

Work - Day 1

Went back to work yesterday. Had the first of my conference calls today. Another one later on too.

Sigh.....should have scheduled a longer break, from the madness of moving to the madness of starting work again all within a week. Thats me, when I get moving, I really hustle. But I suppose there's plenty of time to check the place out. Now I need to find some activity buddies.

Yesterday was my first day at work and I brought home a Ton of homework. I get to spend the next 7 days doing homestudy, together with calls from my trainer and lots of tests apparently. I thought can chiak jua, but too much work to cover, damn!

But then again it's a good prep, since I'm planning on doing some pro courses, get me back into the right frame of mind. Hehe... I'm still undecided on the bicycle I wanna get, but that will have to wait till payday.....sigh again...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Around here, there are still loads of ground squirrels and now seagulls!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments:
Nice notebook! "Places in the heart"? hihehe. Got doodle pics of cute collegue or not?

U getting those racing bicycle with thin tyres or those for mountain cycling kind?
 
*LOL* wanted to say exactly wot erika said abt Places In The Heart ;)

Good luck, liuliu!!

The squirrels can be found everywhere?? Cute cute...
 
take it easy, flyboy! rest well in between all that madness. hey, the weekend's here... yay!
 
Come come I belanja you anything your heart wishes for! Quick quick! Scramble!!
 
So what is this job?
 
u like to makan ular? wat species?:)
 
Instead of chiak jua, you could keir (tau) iu....

First day at work is always a lot of... work, right?

;)
 
COngrats... you make it through 1st day liao! Come, more ahead... *takes out whip....** lol
 
**Singing "Take This Job and Shove" in the background. LOL
 
squirrels and seagulls?! wow nice, can't imagine they are just behind my yard :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?