Saturday, August 05, 2006

Extremes

WHUP !!!

Thud !!!!

Bam !!!!

Whup Thud Bam !!!!!!!!!

Rattle Rattle Rattle Rattle !!!!!!!!!

Whup Whup Whup Whup Whup !!!!!!!!
BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM !!!!!!!!
BAM THUD WHUP WHUP !!!!!!!!

Waaaahhhhh

WTF is happening?? What is that horrendous noise?????

SMACK !!!!!!

I look at my car’s windscreen and suddenly I see this splattered blotch of ice on it..

HAILSTORM!!!

OMG, this one is serious, not the M&M/mothball sized hail, this one sounds and looks serious…it's, it's, it's, it's .... raining golfballs!!!

When the hail comes down and hits the ground, it explodes, waaahhhh matcham war movie, like exploding artillery shells.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Quickly and gingerly, I back the car out from the carpark and look for shelter. WTF this Calgary. Multi-storied carparks are rarer than white tigers. Driving through the hail is a bitch. I can can hardly see the road, going by almost pure memory of how the road runs. Have the windshield wipers on at full speed already and this is very rare for me to turn it on at full. I'm used to riding through the rain so I can usually still out of the windscreen but not this time.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The hail is coming down in baskets exploding all around. I finally take cover under a flyover. This is so funny, I rarely used to take cover under flyovers when I was riding my bike and now in my car, I'm taking cover! LOL

Thats ice on the road, not snow, in August!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Soon, the ice begins to pile up a bit.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The after the hail comes the rain. I can now say the hail/rain here, when there is a system coming through, is heavier than that we get in SE Asia..... day turning to night, even the streetlamps decided to come on..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Weather.... can be so extreme, so hot hot last week and now brrrrr

Thank goodness it was soft hail, if it was the solid soild type, my car would be a wreck by now. I hear they actually seed the clouds to soften the ice up...whew

*******************************************

Ok, got tagged by Selba a little while ago and finally got my ass moving, erm its still stuck to the chair, see pic, this is what I got on me at the moment...

My fav at home wear, tees and shorts

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My current fav watch


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And pretty much nothing else....


Comments:
chup!!!!!!! CHUP the hailstorms!!!

chup them away and chup them all to malaysia!!
:)
 
CHUP TWO!!!
:D
*looks at the Nike & Asics*
No boxer shorts? :D

Weather kinda f**ked up, huh? Heard that it's scorching hot in NYC...
 
Chup three...

I love the scenery of the weather pictures that you snap... dull, grey, drizzling... for me, it's the perfect weather (with or without ice/snow). It gives me a romantic feeling...

Hehehe.. thanks for doing the tag :)
 
Chup 4.

cool. I remember my first one in Perth. Pretty exciting.

Ooo, I see hairy forearms. Kekekeke
 
Chup 5!!!!

Zonking off in class! ArrrrgghH!!!
 
That's frightening.. reminded me of "The Day After Tomorrow". In fact, Astro was just showing it again and I watched the first half.... I stopped when the later boring part came on.

Oh, yes, Nike BUnny!! Ooh, I'm a Casio fan too!
 
ASICS!
 
awwwww! that's so fun. wish i was there to experience the hailstorm. if i were to stand outside and 1 landed on my head, would i be seeing stars?

why your pants so tight one? comfortable meh? :-)
 
dear Winn chup 1,
*picks up and throws hail towards msia*

dear angel chup 2,
boxer got!
use your imagination ;)

dear Selba chup 3,
Errrr..this not lomantic, this painful...ouch ouch ouch..

dear Marita Paige chup 4,
Exciting is a bit of an understatement..LOL

dear Lil' Joy chup 5,
Oi..wake up! *feeds more chocolate*

dear Helen chup chocos,
yeah that movioe half interesting half boring....like as if I don't get enough snow here..
*hops around in nike's*

dear plink,
u asics fan ah? I lurrrrve their running shoes..

dear me,
errrr I'd recommend a helmet :P

muscles stretches the shorts...muaaahaaa
 
woah, round chest and huge tighs!! :)
 
no low sam tim har (expose 3 dots)?
 
The shoes are nice, but the running clothes are nicer... :)
 
wahliao!!

hmmm... enough to make snowman anot? or... iceman?

*faster runs away*
 
now is chup number wat liao?
don't care, chup as well :P

hailstorm?
scary...
 
Wow! Must put that hailstorms in my 'things to see before I die'
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?