Thursday, August 24, 2006

Flyday! for me that is..

I was totally bored out of my mind today at work. 5 of us fighting for scraps being thrown our way today, which was not much in the first place. Usually there is only 2 of us and no one was coming in. So much so that I rearranged my scheduled off day on saturday to tomorrow so I can continue car hunting, so its my Friday today! Being so bored then, I was walking the aisles and came across this...wahhh been looking for this for such a long time.

Now I now have a new addition to my desk. Its tiny, half the size of a handphone. :P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now back home and browsing thru someone's blog, I came across something I haven't read for a long while, I decided to have a visit and OMG...so the chun... This was what was said for today.

From Astrocenter

Libra:
Today you're likely to find your routine too boring for words, dear Libra. If so, you'll have a sudden powerful urge to cut loose and play some serious hooky. Still, you may feel the pull of obligation. This feeling should pass. If it persists beyond today, however, you might need to re-evaluate certain areas of your life. There are lots of opportunities out there, and life is too short to be stuck in a situation that doesn't allow you to grow.


Hmmmm, not sure about the last bit yet, but I gotta admit it's been at the back of my mind.

Comments:
wah, I also Libra and had felt the same way too.

Chun wor
 
woh.... O.O
 
Wah i also Libra but i don't believe in Zodiac signs. Ha, ha, ha...! :D
 
What about Pisces?
 
I like that millennium falcon model! hmmm... I wanna play hooky from work too, but can't... sigh... 1 more hour to go!
 
i oso very bored lah today...
aiyah, kenot see the pic... go home and see...

i actually came to listen to Someday but no more liao... :(
 
pondering on "There are lots of opportunities out there, and life is too short to be stuck in a situation that doesn't allow you to grow. "

Mmmm.. should i or shouldn't i?
although i'm not libra :D
 
"life is too short to be stuck in a situation that doesn't allow you to grow."

I guess that not only for Libra but for everyone, no? :)

Yeah.. me wondering also.. how about Cancer?
 
well, it seems that you are so delighted on getting your hands on this collectibles, so decided which car to buy already?
 
mickell, fun to see whats in "store" for us eh?

L B,
see above...

may,
1 hr left to play hooky? wahhhh....teach me how?

angel,
this new song not nice?

Chen,
whatever you're pondering, life is too short not to try things out ;)

Selba,
see post

Leonard,
kekeke...more or less waiting to see if I can the loan...
 
can start an online business of collctible trading on e-bay. there is a book written about trading collextible on ebay which i nearly borrowed just now from SIM library.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?