Monday, August 28, 2006

Screw it... and Tagged

Tagged....
So I'm gonna screw it and just do it.
6 random facts about me.
1) I weigh over 215 lbs (for those living on metric planet thats over 97kg) .... though I don't look it and I'm 5'9" (or 1.75m)
2) I have a fear of heights and yet I wanna fly an airplane, go figure....
3) It took me a long time (like 30 years) to figure out how to kill cockroaches.....by hand.....cos I didn't like the smell of a dead roach....
4) I can use a whole can of bug spray trying to kill that damned roach and thank god there are no king sized flying roaches here *big grin*
5) I'm a movie addict
6) I'm a car/motorcycle addict...

Any one reading this and wanna screw around, please do.....

******************

So its coming up to 2 months I've moved locale and embarked on a new adventure.
Naturally the initial smooth sailing honeymoon period is now over and I'm taking a hard review of things on hand. Lots of things I need to work on. Not the least probably having to take on a second job to help pay the expenses. Things are certainly more tempting here than in Lake Louise, see this, see that, wanna get LOL, I'm a Libra so I'm tempted by shiny things. Sometimes you just have to wonder why you get yourself into such things in the first place anyway. LOL

Anyways, today is my off day and I went to my fav shopping place aka the bookshop known as Chapters which can be found all over the place. Chapters have more branches here than Popular Book Store has in Singapore and they are big, about the size of Kinokuniya at Ngee Ann City (they also have Starbucks mated to them :P)

Whilst browsing the aisles, this book by (Sir) Richard Branson caught my eye.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's a simple book. I actually finished reading it while browsing, but I'm a fast reader. I finished Tom Clancy's Red Storm Rising in 3 days although it did take me a wee bit longer for the Rise and Fall of the Third Reich. The book is a concise, fun in the sand summary of his ups and downs. He gives a coupla rather useful pointers which I think applies to everyone and its cheap, but I didnt get it, but I will tomorrow so I can remind myself of what to do and what not to do.

But really, the title of the book says it all, in whatever you think about doing.

Just don't think so much and

Screw it, lets do it.

Comments:
sounds like a good tagline..

but a teeny bit obsence la
 
Urrrrrr.... is it really that simple? *wondering*
 
jealous! how can u go on leave when other ppl are not.

:P

but screw it babe, jus do it :)
 
Getting screwed but lets do it!! thats my feeling now sitting in the office waiting for my partners input on a project while the client is expecting me in an hour time.

i always like richard branson. this man got never say die attitude that bordering on gung-ho.
 
Canada also having SALES?
 
Oh, and you've been tagges. ^.^
 
screw screw!
just tell 'em wat to do!
:D
 
*taking out screwdriver* :P
 
so can you do the points for us? Then can save money here and more money for botox.. :P
 
My tagline has always been; "Fark it! It don't mean nothing! Drive on!"
 
i like that attitude.

how long did you stay in the bookshop? 5hours ah?
 
i guess u have been sneaking the book, order a kopi and cake at Starbucks,eat, drink read before u know it..."dear customer, we're closing in 10 mins time"

ta-la, finish reading liao.

this Chapters is so much betta than the national library!!
 
Robin,
this is canada where gays can marry...anything goes :P

Selba
simpler than simple

Winn
not leave, off day, I worked sat and sun, ouch

See Fei,
getting screwed is no fun, screwing is better...

may,
need a corkscrew?

plink
everyhave sales! summer sales, winter sales, spring sales, fall sales, timing my dear, like I bought my leather jacket for $60...

plink
screwed!!! and done!!

angel
told!

Chen
yikes...

Erika
save money! sure can :D

Cocka Doodle
LOL.....

me
1 hr :D

Leonard
yeah you can do all of that at chapters...
 
Thank you for doing the meme!

Er, you 're so muscular from all the working out, why you so scared of kachuak?

And a near-pilot afraid of heights?

*pengsan*
 
plink,
I wanna outfly the roaches mah...LOL
 
So HOW do you kill a cockroach by hand??? With your bare hands, I presume..

But we already know fact #5 and #6...give something more obscure-lah...like how you have to turn your underwear inside out 5-6 times before wearing them...something more 'dramatic'!! :D

Hmmmpppff..you owe me a tag and conveniently forget all about it...screw it!!

BTW, when is your birthday??
 
You know how to speed-read, don't you? :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?