Friday, October 20, 2006

Coffee Anyone?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments:
let me go get my big barrel first.... coffee, coffeeeeeeeee
 
Can I have tea intead? ;)
 
The clock has strike 12, right?
searching for candles....
happy BD to FlyBoy :D
wish u many many many happy return

& not forgetting..Happy Deepavali too
all the flying muruku-s
and the jumping curry :P
 
and not forgetting the running cupcakes :D
 
me,you wan starbucks or kopitiam wan?

chen, *catches the running cupcakes, stick a firework into it and lights it...* TQ TQ TQ
 
Now I know why I have so many cups of coffee a day!
 
And Happy Birthday?!!! Today?!! Awwww! Who's a cutie little laddie then? *PINCH EARS*.... Happy Birthday to you!!!!! May we get lots of Real Dolls...
 
ah, now I can properly wish you Happy Birthday, Canadian time!! Many Happy Returns! where are those karipaps?

give me more coffee... I need more... more!!
 
L B, ahhhhh so....dont go decaf now y'hear

L B, awwww shucks *blushing* I wonder if got discount we if order a lot of dolls? lol

may, tq tq ahhhhh I can now buy the karipaps in vancouver! haha
 
is it your birthday today dear flyboy???

Many happy returns and may your wishes and dreams come true!

I meant to get you something.. I really do.. wait wait.. I just kinda seem to be running against time, all the time!! Aiiihhh!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN. *HUG AND KISS ON YOUR CHEEK*
 
Cupcake and coffee for the burpday boy?
..I just discovered decaf..

Happy birthday, Flyboy!! May you fly high and touch the sky!!
 
Happy Belated Birthday, Flyboy!

Sang yat fai lok!!
 
Dear FF,

Happy Belated Birthday
Wish you all the best for the future..

Hugs & Kisses,
Selba
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?