Monday, October 02, 2006

A Week Has Gone? Sigh....

I'm back! I survived without the PC for over a week, wahhh...

I've had a really nice week. It would have been nicer if the timetable wasn't so tight. But I got to take lots of pics, eat loads (but don't hang on for pics cos Canadian food is ho hum.

I got to see Edmonton, Jasper, the whole Columbia Icefield Parkway, Vancouver AND it occured to me that my cam has a movie function! So enjoy these.

The Rockies at the Icefield Parkway.


The view of Vancouver mainland from atop Mt Seymour.


Got other pics will take me awhile to get them up.
Thanks everyone who dropped by whilst I was on the road. :)

Comments:
*Welcum back hugs*
 
yay!! karipap boy is back in action!! we missed ya... *hugs* glad to hear you had a great getaway week!
 
good! pic quick2. eat so much got put on weight or not??
 
I want a vacation too!!!
 
angel, *hugs back*

may, a bit worn but still in one piece lol

See Fei, no leh, weight still same same

Marita Paige, goto www.expedia.com just click and go!
 
welcome, welcome. need to massage a bit or not? must be very tired.
 
Good to have you back!! You're been missed on THHC podiums around the world.
 
welcome back :)
 
Welcome back ..FF..!! glad to hear you had a great time with your folks..!
 
Hello dahling! *hugs*

Watching the footage was like watching a piece of heaven on earth. So beautiful.
 
Wait!! Rewind that scene....I thought I saw you streaking across the road. LOL
 
Yo, finally decided to come back ah? :P Anyway, it's really beautiful! My hubby and I are thinking of going to Canada end of this year.. but through NY area.. so the tour includes Ottawa, Quebec etc.. good or not ah?
 
me, you give massage? where where?

L B, dang there goes my rep...

Chen, tq tq

mama bok, yeah but damn tired..

Simple American, ah ha next time ask the local! :P

Lil' Joy, nice hor?

Cocka Doodle, ssssshhhhhh

Erika, END OF THE YEAR? lots of snow, maybe nothing to see....
 
Simply breathtakingly beautiful :) Awesome :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?