Sunday, October 15, 2006

Wonders

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

As I gaze, wonder and marvel at beauty around me. It never fails to amaze me what I can learn.




Your Dominant Intelligence is Bodily-Kinesthetic Intelligence



You are naturally athletic and coordinated, good at making your mind and body work together.

Sports are fun and easy for you, especially those requiring good hand - eye coordination.

There's also a good chance you're a great dancer, or good at expressing yourself through body language.

You learn best by doing, and you feel like you've always got to be moving (even if it's just your hands).

You would make a good athlete, physical education teaches, dancer, actor, firefighter, or artisan.



What Kind of Intelligence Do You Have?

Comments:
that Dominance Intelligence thingy is very you! I'll go do mine later...

and natural beauty is always the most wonderful sight, hor?
 
nice pic of the canadian fjord! from you IQ can tell you have a pretty good package. good luck!
 
lovely view! When's your birthday lah?
 
Incredible view. Boy, wish I could see it for myself.
 
*wonders*
So, what did you learn? Share share ler...
 
OH... this pic is amazing... love it!
 
may, haha you should know eh...

See Fei, *waiting for package pick up and delivery*

Lil' Joy, somewhere around...

Marita Paige, easy just buy a ticket

angel, *whispers in angel's ear*

Selba, nice hor, turned out better than I thought
 
Hey, still working out nowadays?

I am. Hope I'll see some result soon... lol
 
That scene reminds of something beneath the water about to surface.
 
and you say i chim. chehhh.
 
helen, of course! I've already dropped 4 kg in 2 months you leh?

Simple American, become sotong easier eh?

Cocka Doodle, deng deng deng deng deng da *fin back swiming around*

mistipurple, we are one of a kind lol
 
Do you make a good bouncer? You sound like you can make a good bouncer :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?