Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Yikes and Yaayyyy

Egads!
A weee bit too early in the season for this. Damn!!!
Its Snowing!!!
It snowed the last couple days. Wake up in the morning and everything is turning white!
Drat. Noooooooooo...... its too early for this!!!! This is madness! This is .... hmmm... Calgary...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ON THE PLUS SIDE.
Today is my off day. So I went Jalan Jalan and found a place where I can go shoot the snow maker.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yes these are bullets. Found a indoor shooting range, had fun shooting the M16 again (I never knew I missed the damn things but I do, why dont they have a machine gun here?). Somethings you never forget and then tried my luck with a handgun.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I hate to boast, ahem, but I think I'm a pretty good shot. All my rounds landed within my aiming points. I got some nice groupings too. Including the hits off the silhouette cos I aimed there and this is the FIRST time I've ever shot a handgun. Rather addicitive, this is bringing out the competitive nature in me. Lets now see if I can make the groupings even tighter.

I'm going back again soon, this was so much fun! But next time I'm bringing my camera with me!!

Comments:
who's the target you had in mine?

This reminds me of Edinburgh where there were days when they had 4 seasons in a day! Dun even know how to dress!
 
wooo, snow already? all we're getting here is haze! trade you some?

*aims at flyboy's butty*
 
*waves white panty*

Please dun shoot me... I'll be good...
 
finally a blog on ww2 birds! more please!
 
How lovely to have snow! Trade places?
 
and that was from 5 yards ah? You missed 10 shots!
 
Dang! I have never used a Magnum before... but I want SNOW this year!!
 
snowing in October?
wow...

i want to play with the handgun too..
so syiok :)
 
liljoy, leather is always good in weather like this *grin*

may, *starts snow trading office* Sale! Cheap snow sales!

angel, *O.O white panty, hopes its perfumed* waakkakaaka

See Fei, you a warbird lover ah?

De Book Worm, my snow trading office is now open

Cocka Doodle, you should see the lower half of the target, all that 10 shots went you know where ;)

L B, that Magnum mudder's got a big kick!

Chen, fun fun fun!!!
 
wow i wld love to test my shooting skill too!

shoot skunk not squirrels! ;p
 
you've got snow. we've got haze. quit complainin' :P

*wave my queen-size perfumed white panties*
 
*passes out from that perfume*
 
Winn, *give toy gun first*

mistipurple, *nearly passes out from perfume*

L B, *applies foong yau*
 
yehhhhh! time to buy some red bean and make some ice kacang! yummmmmy! eeeekkkk! have to mind what you say here....he's got good aim!!!! *runs for cover*
 
Hmmmm how come I reply to my comments as Anon? how can?
 
me, *aims red bean at me's butt* wakakakaaa
ya ya ice kacang here I come!
 
*hopes the snow can make ice kacang* ..:p
 
hey, I heard it's your special day today (or tomorrow, since it's still 20th on your end)...

happy birthday flyboy! here's your pressie! *holds out Eu de Skunk* lovely, isn't it?

many happy returns! *hugs*
 
Hey macho-man!! Have you been visited by the burp-day skunk yet?? ;)

Make sure you stay safe and don't accidentally shoot yourself where the sun don't shine!!
 
Eh..solly..that was moi!!
 
from the target, quite obviously you were not a sniper during your ns days! LOL
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?