Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Cold Air!

"The nice and sunny weather we have been having will soon change
starting tonight, a ridge of artic air will be moving down from the north
bringing with it freezing rain and maybe some flurries
you can expect the temperature to drop below minus 10 and
reach -25 this weekend"


That was the weather forecast for the rest of the week
Hmmmmmmmm now some serious re-thoughts about growing roots here....
its been blowing like crazy tonight, the wind is nuts...
right now at 11pm its light snow and at -9 with the windchill its like -19...
tomorrow morning will be.....interesting.....damn now I wished I got that artic furlined parka i was eyeing the other day....

Comments:
I want snow!! I want snow!!

only rain here... *sigh*

can send some over please? thanks!
 
Ok, I want snow too.. What's the point of it being so cold here and not getting any snow? WHY?!! Why...
 
i always preferred to live in a country with cold weather, but -25 is an overkill, kill me betta!
 
*imagines being Spoon-ed under the duvet*

...heaven is a place on earth...
 
I love the snow.... only if there is someone to snuggle up with me in bed and a nice cozy fireplace. :-)

Psst, and 2 hot chocolate dunked with marshmallows...
 
yesterday, my colleague said her niece wanted to migrate to canada, i said: hey canada is so cold! -7°!!

now, you gave me the more accurate forecast! i'm gonna tell her, snow can kill! hahaha...

*warmest hugs & greetings frm sgp*
 
*throws some snow May's way* :D

*throws a snowball at L B* :P

Leonard, as long as you dont mind looking like a polar bear in winter here is ok...

*spoons Angel....*

*2 hot chocolates with marshmellows coming right up for Helen*

carcar, hahaaa wherever she goes avoid vancouver too much rain, toronto too much snow...
*eyes the SGP heater....*
 
adopt me...
 
liucas, what adopt, kidnap!
 
why you don't like snow?? here no snow, no snow, you know!! *pouts*
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?