Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Ha! I survived another adventure!

Fall what fall? This felt like the middle of the goddamned winter. We just broke all records for the coldest fall and november ever..... for the last 110 years. Yes you read right, the last time it was that cold during fall was a 110 years ago and then it was only -26C. What global warming? More like global freezing. Even the all the Hurricanes decided to give the US a break this year. Although Mexico's west coast got hammered, bye bye Puerto Vallarta....(hint: eyeing for vacation...cheap!)

It reached (thats not the correct word) dropped to an amazing -30.1 C, yes and that was the daytime high, on tuesday and it's not even officially winter yet.

Yes it's still fall here....I can't wait to see what winter really brings. Probably lots of "warm" weather, anything above -30 is warm.... hahaaa

So today was a relatively balmy -15C. It felt so warm I wasn't inclined to cover up like Lawrence of Arabia trekking through a desert storm. The last few days of walking around outdoor, the only thing you could see of my face was the slits of my eyes.... Apparently you can get frostbite on exposed skin in under -20C temperatures in a matter of minutes. Now I wasn't about to put that to the test.

So it will get warmer the next couple of days, it will only be -3 or so. Makes me want to break out the shorts and tees.

I watched The Bourne Supermacy on TV last night. Had been thinking of renting the dvd, funny how things come your way.

Into the retro phase now, anyone remember this song?

Comments:
It's the Ice Age coming your way...
 
yeahice age the LB!!!!!!

Come hug hug! to warm u up! haha
 
winn! bila we wanna go there pulak? u book tix, ok? yippie! can go see mammoth!

*cuddles togeder-geder*
 
hibernation started early this year, huh? brrrr!!
 
I've been hearing a lot about the weather in Canada. Global warming, greenhouse gases, disappearing forests, tsunamis. Are we shitting on our own beds or what.
 
*shiver*
brrrr....

I do remember the song: pMom and pDad used to play it a lot. :P
 
that's so incredible, -30! i think u would have preferred 30 degree here..
 
lb, I kinda like Ice Age the movie.... :P

Winn, I also liked Ice Age 2 the movie... :P
wahhh got hug *blush*

angel, fai tih buy tickets!!

may, ssssshhh not so loud already hibernating...

Marita Paige,
I think we already shitted, just that its so nice and warm you dont notice your own stink....

Simple American,
Sigh tell me how to dress here...
You need a block heater? ;)

Simple American, lol I know how THAT feels....

plink, "throws plink a parka*
wahhhh you know the song...

Leonard, hmmmm I think -30 better than too hot at +30 muarhahaaa
 
good time to bring out the hotpot for ta pin low!

one small request, how the street scene look like on a -30C day? can show pic or not?
 
eh...that song was before our time, no?
 
Waaa...so cold ah? Check whether your balls still intact or not. LOL
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?