Thursday, December 07, 2006

Feet, drugs and time

It's been an interesting last few days. Nearly got swiped by a car, walked just about all over town, again. Went to corners of Calgary I haven't been to yet. Took lots of pics with no way to post..yet. The big bonus is literally the end of year bonus next week yippee...

The boring bit is now is the slowest time of the year for sales, yikes need to hike up the pants and get goin' faster. A nice bit is all the houses all nicely decorated with lights for christmas, sorry again no pics.

Sometimes I wonder why am I here. Last night on the train going up north, passing thru' downtown, right at one of the train platforms in front of everyone, there was these few people loading up a syringe with something and aiming it for a jab. It was obvious this aint no insulin jab as there are special syringes for that. This guy was filling it up from the open end, inserting the plunger and tapping it to clear the bubbles. Shooting it up I believe is the term. Rather fascinating. On the way back had this group of kids at a train station ask me if I wanted Gun's n Roses...huh? Need to find out what that is...

That's the interesting bit of living here. Apparently it's still not so safe to go out late at night. I haven't felt this lower level of safety since the early 80s in SG. You're so used to present SG levels of safety you take things for granted and forget what the good ole' days were like. Makes me want to go back to classes for TKD..or better still weapons arts. I wonder when will the Calgary Police spend more time patrolling the streets and less time on catching people for speeding tickets.

This reminds me, yesterday was the 2nd Anniversary of my blog. Time sure does flies....

Comments:
oh gosh, I missed it!! Happy 2nd Blogiversary, FlyBoy!!

and what slowest time of the year for sales? business is booming on this side of town! LOL! come come, let's go Christmas shopping!!
 
wow, 2 yrs? that's a long time. you sure you want to find out more about the guns n roses??
 
i come here to send u a HUG!!~

time flies , or crawl... all depends on our mind...
 
May, tq tq, here its rather muted leh the christmas shopping or is it still early..

Simple American, tq tq..this is canada! anything is almost possible..

me, wakakaa curiousity nearly killed the cat?

carcar, wah!! nice hug :D time can crawl too!
 
I am here too, to send my warm HUGs for safe late night outings, and also for 2 whole years of Blogging! WTG!
 
2nd aniversary already?

*brings out chocolate mud cake*

selamat hari jadi to 'as the world turns'

!! cheers!
 
lb, tq tq tq
still going...grin...

Winn,
yummy mud cake!
 
What do you want to know about Guns N Roses? That's one of my fav rock group.

Happy 2nd anniversary!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?