Saturday, December 09, 2006

THOK the Drifter

Sooooo....
I got myself a present today. Its made by Lego.
What a name...
THOK the Drifter

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Look it comes complete with an assembly manual for the assembly challenged

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ahhh the legs are taking shape, was always a legs man ...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I see an arm!! Its coming together!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's alive!!!! Growl...stay away....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm fierce

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments:
Hahaha, I used to buy such figurines too! Just reminded me of those times.. Hmm, I gave mine all away liao! Dang!!!
 
LOL!! boys will be boys! I could just hear you making all those sound effects as you put him together... *grin*
 
Can you be my son's godfather-ah?? You can play cars, trains,planes and other boy toys togeder-togeder.. :lol:
 
lb, haha you gave yours away ah, so I now one up :P

may, *zap, pow, crunch, zing!*

kat, wah! I so honoured, he will have to most fundest playmate ever!
 
I've played one of those with my friend's kid the other day!!! :) It was really fun! Are you going to start collecting the different ones?
 
woah...it takes time and effort to complete the setup...lucky it's not white in color which need some coloring.

btw, is all secured?? need your "stickyness" to make it more secure..haha...just kidding!
 
Erika, haha now you're hooked and done for... I might collect more muarahhaha

Simple American, too many eh...

Leonard, psst the secret was to add chewing gum wakkaaa
 
wakaka. you sound like my son.
 
Hopefully it doesn't ended up in the waste paper bin.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?