Sunday, January 28, 2007

All that Jazz

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jazz..ahhh that much misunderstood, sometimes maligned form of music. Makes some people swoon, makes some fall asleep, causes yet others to go stark raving mad. Jazz has so may sub forms its just mindboggling. Fusion, Blues, Folk, etc there is so many to list. Always been a Rhythm sort of person so I guess thats why it appeals to me. Eons ago, when policemen actually wore shorts, I used to be on the school marching band and I actually played the piano. Dont ask me to march/play anything now, still getting to grips with PS3. What I really like about Jazz though it that its timeless.....whichever music that sets your heart on fire...

This time of the year, the sun still being a low low angle, creates very interesting light especially with pinkish storm clouds in the background, this is the Chinook Centre, Calgary's biggest shopping mall...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments:
waaaaa! the Mall!! the Mall!! cut me loose, I need to shop!
*jazzes my way over*
 
*follows may from behind*
 
love jazz too.. :) so did u get ps3 at the mall? I suggest getting it later, when there are more games outside.. if not, it will be lying around collecting dust instead.. but if u do get one, let me know.. can add you as the friend.. ;) and remember to download the sudoku trial.. HAha.
 
may, hahaa shop till you drop

Angel, haha you oso

Erika, Sudoku eh

SA, where you think the muscles came from? LOL
 
Jazz purists criticise against Kenny G, saying he gives jazz a bad name. Do you agree? I always consider Kenny G's music as pop jazz.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?