Friday, February 09, 2007

5 Things U Dunno About Flyboy

Wahhh so honoured, kena tagged by Ah Boy. I can't remember the last time I was tagged. There was one by Kat about foods I miss from Mom but that one I kena stuck...too many to list.

So 5 things you dunno about me wor..damn this is hard, how to say 5 things without giving away secrets....ssshh

1) I love singing Karaoke but only in a private room and Engrish songs...think Peabo Bryson *unashamed*

2) I like watching Day Time Soap Operas... so the drama ... not to mention a lot of Leng Luis.

3) I'm a Museum nut. Every where I go, I would visit them. In fact, I'd rather spend a the whole afternoon at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City instead of visiting Greenwich village. Which was exactly what I did when I was in NYC so I havent a clue what Greenwich village is like but I can tell you all about the exhibits at MMA....

4) I can't read chinese, they used to call me Banana ... no surprise why I'm here but the funny thing is I've spoken more chinese here that I ever have back in SG...thank god I can do mandarin, hokkien and cantonese.

5) I can be a PC game nut....so I try to stay away... try.... grrrrrr.... I'm currently hooked on Texas Hold Em' and I just blew a $3000 lead...

I invite anyone who wants to do this to do this tag.... cos I'm hopeless at trying to tag someone...

Comments:
haaaaa, next time we go karaoke-ing, we know who to call to serenade us!!
 
museum nut & pc game nut?
Are those nuts edible?
woof
 
another museum lover !! My hubby loves visiting museum too (which I don't :P)
 
Museums!! Me, too! Me, too!! When I was at the Natural History Museum in London, an afternoon wasn't enough!! I wanted to spend a whole week there, slowly scrutinising everything!! And yes, I am so looking forward to seeing museums in NY!! Canada got nice museum-ah??

Oooh...karaoke fan! Plenty of kakis here!! You can duet with cocka.. LOL
 
Hahaha, and I just watched Night at the Museum 30 mins ago!!!!

Where's Real Dollâ„¢?
 
Welcome to the banana club.
 
may, I have you guys on fast dial!

Ah Boy, very edible!!!!

Chen, how come you don't? *quizzical look*

kat, errrrr how come we so alike wan ah? lol Canada loads of musuems...

L B, looking for real real one leh....

Cocka Doodle, whats my membership number?
 
but depends also lah which museum..
Those local museums not so interesting mah :P
 
Yay! Karaoke Kaki! And we go Shalalalala! ;)
 
i love art museums too!!!

hiaoauntie
 
This post so healthy... got nuts and banana. Museums too!
 
Chen, true true...

angel, shalalalalaa......

Hiao Auntie, art! I'm going to try making some next month...

plink, thats the recipe for good living...lol
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?