Sunday, February 04, 2007

Grrrrrrr......

AArrrrggghhhhhh...I'm going to pull my hair out, good think I cut botak earlier...

Came home today, wanted to watch a movie I just bought but but the damned DVD player wont start!!

WTF %^&%#$^$ Gggrrrrr and I still have a disc inside it and it won't even eject it, more Grrrrrrr.

With frustration comes evil. Snigger.

Out comes my handy dandy Victorinox Swiss Army Knife (do I get paid for product placement here?)Had this little baby for over 10 years. Top of the line model.

Whipping out the philips screwdriver, I start slowly stripping the DVD player's casing of its screws, slowly torturing it, stripping off its innards. Breaking little pieces here there. Finally I get my disc back, Snigger. Toss the leftover bits into the trash can.... it goes clunk

Muarhahahaaaa.....

Damn now I got to buy a new one tomorrow....who ask me to get cheapo players...lets see.....what should I get......

Snigger

Comments:
Cheapo players??? You meant those kind China made??? LOL

Here in Indonesia, we prefer the cheapo players so it can read pirated DVDs, like sonny, pioneer, LG etc. can not read the pirated one, kekeke
 
How much do 'cheapo' players cost over there?

Hope you'll get a new player soon.:-)

BTW what are u watching?
 
Pssst! Old one no go, new one no cum ;)
 
Pssst! Old one no go, new one no cum ;)
 
cheapo player is better in a sense that you can play dvd of different regions right? so what brand are u getting?
 
u broke yr player to get back your disc??! errr.....there players very cheap ah? or disc very expensive? *scratching head*
 
selba, here all players made in china....

Helen, players are about CAD 27, heard of Ali G before? he damn funny...

angel, pssst new one still cuming...

angel, psssst again, still cuming...

Erika, ya ya can play all regions...dunno will go see tmw wat available

me, it was a rental disc, would have been cheaper to buy a new player than pay the broken disc cost....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?