Monday, February 12, 2007

Weekends and surprises

Ahhhhhh snow again here, this place looks more like winter now and what better place than to curl up and hang out at a Starbucks sipping a cup of this

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then later I visited a rarely visited place these days, an Asian supermarket.

Lo and behold, to my great surprise I found these!!!!

Mangosteens
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Starfruit
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and my shaking hands doesn't do this justice, but they are Rambutans
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

All fresh off the plane (I hope) nothing like a taste of home. What a weekend.


All pics taken with the handy dandy Motorola 0.3MP phone cam hence the variety of quality and sizes...I'm travelling light nowadays.

Comments:
Whoooaaaa... you got all those kind of fruits there? Great.. no need to feel homesick!!!

Is the season of Mangosteen and Rambutan right now.. Have been eating a lot!!! As for starfruit is a never ending season:D
 
Hhahahaha, I wanted to say the same thing as angel!!!
 
how come the mangosteens are green in color? I thought they are supposed to be in purple? then again, can't complain too much.. since you don't get to see much asian supermarket.. hehe.. ;)
 
*psssst*... those hairy balls dun look fresh ler... hahaha!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?