Monday, March 05, 2007

Voyeur?

Browsing the web, curiousity again got the better of me.

Eat full nothing to do, I entered a place commonly known as voyeur cam rooms. This is where people put up cams all over their homes and we get to eat them, watch tv, eat, sleep, shit etc
The cam quality is not all that great, usually its a wide angle shot with cheapo desk top cams.

So, ahem, curious about how other people actually and really lead their lives, which by the way is incredibly boring, I ended up at one particular room which has attracted my attention.

Because they have this orange Tabby who's life mission is to sleep curled up on the bed all day and walk all over the house on the furniture, tables anywhere but the floor. Apparently it doesnt like the floor very much.....The Tabby is also the main comedic relief of the place. After watching these guys watch TV in the living room, just sitting there vegetating and turning into potatoes, along comes Tabby to stir things up... fascinating lol...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments:
Haha, OMG! Ppl do that?? Reminds me of that movie.. neh, by Jim Carrey wan... *forgot the name*

And also this other movie, ED TV... gee... so, when are u putting up yours?? Your camera, I mean.. :P
 
I love this song!

Sacrifice if you care
Buy her some moonlight to wear
If it's one more star she wants
Go all the way


Amazing what people do with videocams... the good, the bad, the ugly...
 
hmmmm... where's this room again? maybe I could use a little entertainment myself...
 
Angel, it was The Truman Show..got cam but right now its rated XXX ;)

kat, i do like this song :P

Simple American, might be good money you know watching u chase the kids ;)

may, I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you...
 
ah yo, why u picked such a boring room to watch??!!!
 
who would want ppl to watch them....er, do their daily business? *scratch head* we sure have a lot of strange ppl. then again, who would want to watch these people?!?! kakakakaka :-p
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?