Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Old Movies (Classics)

Working right next to the supermart DVD sale bin isn't really a good idea. But among the gems I dug up was this. Roman Holiday, starring Gregory Peck and a rather cute Audrey Hepburn in her first starring role and which won her an Oscar for best actress. But the highlights are the scenes of Rome circa 1950's. They shot the whole film in black and white, heightening the sense of a Golden Bygone era when things where simpler and you spent your time watching people go past at the sidewalk cafe instead of an internet cafe. Certainly brings back some memories of the early 70s for me which was my retro period.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Question of the day.
Do you need to have feelings about being passionate about some things?

Comments:
isn't being passionate a feeling? so how could you have passion for something without feeling anything for it? hmmmm... it's a trick question, isn't it?
 
Ok, pass... what's tomorrow's question?
 
*dittos ahmay*

Waaa... classics! I just watched Casablanca 2 wks ago ;) So is Roman Holiday good?
 
hey you, I've been waiting for you to approve my request on YM. I switched my YM ID. Used to be maritapaige. Drop me a line on maritapaige@gmail.com, k?
 
Angel, its pretty goo catch it if you can...

Cyn, emailed you liao...

SA, hmmm I think they can...
 
i like this movie!!

shes so pretttieeeeeeee

ya i need to feel passionate but it often lose its way half way..how ?
 
phew, really a classic DVD you've found! even the cover is so classic.

however, this is 'stone age' to me! hehe!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?